Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What 1 thing would u bring back from the old days? I WOULD BRING BACK TWIN BEDS FOR HUSBANDS AND WIVES!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
foran
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Amen to all that all this tech stuff its hard to keep up i dont even try unless im force to and we need to gas and food cost go down like it us to be
foran
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Amen to all that all this tech stuff its hard to keep up i dont even try unless im force to and we need to gas and food cost go down like it us to be
Serenity7
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Nothing

lageise
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Social media and e-mail instead of old fashioned letters/mail.  I've bee to two baby showers recently and one mom said her thank yous via Facebook (but they had no problem sending out written invitations).  The second mom gave us all envelopes to write our names and addresses on ourselves (tacky) and then never bothered to send the thank you notes anyway (she also had no problem addressing and mailing out actual written invitations).

ebmb03
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:56 PM

LOL, that is funny!  I would bring back the record player.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I would knock out the current judgmentalism and twisted perceptions of what it is to be a full time stay at home mom and or wife and for the women who love that to be able to love it openly and proudly without feeling like they have to justifiy or explain themselves etc.

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Quoting pitremom:

I would bring back cheap prices at the gas pumps an in the grocery stores lol!!!

Sounds good to me!

CDMelty
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Power over the house. When the woman could decorate however she wanted, buy whatever she wanted with her household allowance and not catch hell about it, and she could make him sleep on the couch if he was a butt.

Queen_Bree
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Couples get -togethers. As a kid my parents got together with their friends every other and played cards or cooked out, went camping... stuff like that and I dont see many couples spending time with other couples these days. It was fun as a kid so Im sure the grown ups had a great time... 

JC2223
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Clean, family oriented TV shows and get rid of these trashy shows with disgusting, immoral, unethical craziness!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)