Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

husbands friend trouble. help!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:07 AM
  • 15 Replies
There is this guy friend of my husbands that thinks he knows everything about being married when he isn't and he has physically cheated on his baby mommy two times that I know of. He has caused so much trouble in my marriage, by giving my husband horrible advice. He would sound so nice and sincere when he would try "help" my husband. Then he would call my cell phone. He did this for so long that I got sick of it. I showed my husband all the missed calls from him over the past 2 weeks. Which was sometimes more than a couple times a day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I'd just be blunt and tell him to fuck off. What has your Dh done about him?
mommyof24ever
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:11 AM
This is the rest of the post. Neways he did this when he started working at the same place as my husband. Now my husband works in a diff place and he might be working with him again! What can I do to keep this unmarried know it all out of my business and out of my good hearted husbands head.
DayDreamer1201
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Kick him in the balls. 

Quoting mommyof24ever:

This is the rest of the post. Neways he did this when he started working at the same place as my husband. Now my husband works in a diff place and he might be working with him again! What can I do to keep this unmarried know it all out of my business and out of my good hearted husbands head.

mommyof24ever
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM
He got mad at him b4 and didn't bother him too much. But I confronted his friend. He told
Me he wouldn't butt out and he went to punch me. He even lunged st me

Quoting shadow_lark:

pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:45 AM

so.. why is your DH still friends with him? and WHY haven't you changed your guys' numbers and cut the dude out? if your DH can't blow him off, idk what to tell ya.

Quoting mommyof24ever:

He got mad at him b4 and didn't bother him too much. But I confronted his friend. He told

Quoting shadow_lark:

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Why didn't you call the cops? Just block his number and ask your Dh to do the same. There's nit a lot he can do if you both refuse to talk to him.

Quoting mommyof24ever:

Quoting shadow_lark:

pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM

and if he continues to try to contact you in other ways, save it and get restraining orders. it might sound "extreme" but dude almost punched you? if my husband's friends ever showed any type of aggression towards me, they'd be gone.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Why didn't you call the cops? Just block his number and ask your Dh to do the same. There's nit a lot he can do if you both refuse to talk to him.

Quoting mommyof24ever:

Quoting shadow_lark:

hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Does your husband know he made an aggressive action toward you? Would that not end it? Ask if this is what his " friend" tells him? How to keep your woman in line? Have you asked why this guy's relationship is more important than your relationship?
Is it a wonder why this guy has no GF ?

I believe it may come down to this fool or his family. He's trying to sabatoge your relationship because misery loooves company. Your husband is supposed to protect you. His bro is a loser, your husband may be listening... Tread carefully.
PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Stay away from him. BOTH of you.

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Yup, and their body would never be found ;)

Quoting pittymama:

and if he continues to try to contact you in other ways, save it and get restraining orders. it might sound "extreme" but dude almost punched you? if my husband's friends ever showed any type of aggression towards me, they'd be gone.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting mommyof24ever:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)