Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Okay I feel a little guilty

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  • 12 Replies

I masterbated last night and it feels like I did something wrong. I have masterbated before but last night my husband was asleep next to me. I feel this was what made my guilt grow inside of me. Yeah my husband and I have sex but not for a few days. I just...*sigh* I'm horny! My husband isnt. Its hard to tell when your married and your husband is like "dont do that its my job now."

What do you do?

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Um, if I'm horny and hubby isn't around or sleeping, or whatever the case, damn right I masturbate! It's natural! My hubby also has never said I can't because it's "his job" Psh...lol If that's what yours says, then say to him "Then do your job!!" :) Shouldn't feel guilty hun.

boshs1andonly
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:40 PM
You shouldn't feel guilty. If I was sleeping and dh took care of it himself I'd be like thanks babe lol. As long as you didn't turn him down to do it, shouldn't be an issue
raegan1221
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed lol. I've done it before with him lying next to me...I honestly did feel a tiny bit guilty but then I very quickly got over haha. Don't feel bad!

Quoting ttc1rainbow:

Um, if I'm horny and hubby isn't around or sleeping, or whatever the case, damn right I masturbate! It's natural! My hubby also has never said I can't because it's "his job" Psh...lol If that's what yours says, then say to him "Then do your job!!" :) Shouldn't feel guilty hun.

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Lol thanks ladies :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I did that last night too! Lol! It was our anniversary but he is really sick and was sleeping. What's a girl to do?? No guilt. And I wont tell him bc it doesnt matter. 

PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Do it in FRONT of him, not next to him.

JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Yeah Im not going to tell him. Im not that crazy lol

Quoting 98765:

I did that last night too! Lol! It was our anniversary but he is really sick and was sleeping. What's a girl to do?? No guilt. And I wont tell him bc it doesnt matter. 

CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:29 PM

If I want some and he doesn't I masturbate. He doesn't care. 

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Ive done it but never next to SO lol.. I wouldn't want him to wake lol... but its natural! !
larabear1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I did this a couple of weeks ago and in the morning I told him. Guess what he did? He apoligized. Because he knew he messed up. I all but tried to rape him and he still fell asleep. You have to take care of yourself if he isn't going to!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)