Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My husband just finished a job working at a hotel (yay!). He sets up audio/visual stuff for conferences and such.  One set of offices were being renovated so they moved people into guest rooms for a temporary fix.  There is an older woman that has a crush on my husband.  A few weeks ago, my husband's crew had some downtime and she asked him if he wanted to come back to her room/office to watch TV.  DH politely declined.  Well, today, she called him into her office/room (after finding out he today was his last day), gave him a huge hug, and then gave him her HOME cell number!  My husband threw it away before he left work, but I laughed and said that he should have brought it home so I could text her and see if she wanted to get together and become GREAT friends! LOL!  We had a great laugh over the situation!

A couple friend that we told the story to, said that he would have never told his wife about any of it.  The wife agreed that she would not want to know because she would have gotten angry and it would have caused a huge fight.

What would you have done in the situation?  Gotten angry at your husband or laughed it off?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Replies (71-75):
MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Laugh it off. Both my husband and I while we might be big flirts, we would never cheat on the other.  Jealousy would be the last thing to cross my mind, it just has no place in our relationship.

uriahadel
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:54 PM
I would have laughed it off... you can't control how other people behave, and as long as my dh wasn't entertaining her and he was honest with me about it then I see no problem. It would actually be funny to me but that is because me and dh have a great relationship and we keep nothing from each other
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyLaLa85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I would have gotten angry with my hubby he if didn't tell me about it. Honestly is the best policy. I would have been proud of him and felt very loved knowing that he said no and threw away her number and told me about it all.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:15 PM

It's not my husband's fault he is insanely good looking. I would have let it go and teased him to death.

meangreen18
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:28 PM

i would have made a big deal about it then let it go. DH would have probably done the opposite lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)