Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I need advice about my 4 month old!!!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:34 AM
  • 3 Replies
My daughter is 4 months since she hit the 4 month mark when i put her to bed she wakes up and cries until i go get her. im at my witts end with we start bedtime at 830/9 she is completely asleep before i lay her down im just looking for tips to make the tradition from my arms to her crib easier?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Armywifeholcomb
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Sometimes you just have to let her cry it out. I know it's hard but that's all you can do. Can try one of those musical boxes or a night light. But the sooner the better. Sorry momma. It'll be hard but eventually she will learn and go to sleep.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:06 AM
I did that she cried for 45 mins and i could not take it anymore ugh. her mobile doesn't even help.

Quoting Armywifeholcomb:

Sometimes you just have to let her cry it out. I know it's hard but that's all you can do. Can try one of those musical boxes or a night light. But the sooner the better. Sorry momma. It'll be hard but eventually she will learn and go to sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Armywifeholcomb
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:20 AM
If she just ate and woke up bc you put her down it could take awhile. I know it's heart-breaking. Just don't give in and let her sleep with you! Next thing you know she's three and still won't sleep alone! (Been there)
It would take my lil guy an hour sometimes but he finally got used to it and it got easier.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)