Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you look at his FB page?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 46 Replies

I rarely look at my DH's FB page because I get annoyed and jealous at the women who sends him friend requests and if I saw him talking to one I'd freak, no matter how simple!  Neither of us have our status as "married". We just never changed relationship status' or talked about it. Should I ask him to change it or does that sound jealous and petty if we are 50, lol!  He's never asked me to change mine and the same thing happens to me. He doesn't ever post stuff on there or change his picture. It's been the same since before we met! He looks at it everyday to see what people are up to and see his families pictures because his daughter in law posts lots of pics of the kids. I have no reason to be insecure or jealous like this, I just know how I will act if I see something so I don't look, do you???

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I don't look, but it's not due to jealousy..it's because I am not concerned at all after over 20 years together. We are friends with a lot of the same people...he has people from work on there that I don't know and I have people on mine that he doesn't know... neither of us care about the other's FB page. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

we are friends on FB. so we both can see each others. We dont snoop we have no reason too.

i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM
We are friends on Facebook and if there is something he wants me to see then that's what I do and go look. We write on each other's wall when he's at work as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Sure but there's nothing on it so it doesnt matter. He is rarely ever on anyway. And we are friends, of course, so I have full acces to whatever. Not that there is ever any need to

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Yeah, but not because of a lack of trust. I post on his page, look at pics, etc. We share all of the same friends, and there is nothing at all to hide or be jealous about. He is not the type to have female friends on there outside of the women we go to church with, and the ones who are married to his guy friends.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Every night, we cuddle in bed and we scroll through and laugh at some of his friends and some of the dumb things they do, our profile pictures our of the two of us together and our status our married and who our spouse is.

clearlyme
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
4 moms liked this
I snoop. I'm insecure and jealous sometimes, so I snoop. He knows. Lol that's why we are so good together. He understands my crazy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by Megan on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Yeah but it's not like I'm snooping. For example, he posts links to his music blog (which he likes me reading, he likes feedback) and ill go to find the link
TJandKarasMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
DH hates fb lol. I don't look at his bc he doesn't use it at all. He got one to beat me and his brother in a game through fb, lol. He seriously never uses it and gets annoyed if I tag him in pictures or posts. I still tag him once in a while, usually on our anniversary or my birthday to thank him for being awesome. We are listed as married to each other though, I changed that as soon as I changed my name and our families all knew (we just went to the town hall, no big wedding for us...but I sent announcements to some family members before posting it on fb).

I trust him so I don't log into his to look at his private messages. I guess if I thought he was up to something I would go look, but I don't think he ever even looks at his own fb so he doesn't have any conversations lol.

You can just change your status to married and pick his name as "married to" and then fb will send it to him asking him to approve it. If he doesn't approve it, I would be like with?! But if he does approve it, it will probabl just then be what it is, no discussion needed. If he asks, just say you were updating your info and thought it's about time you all should be married ;). Update your other info at the same time, lol.
nsparky1964
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
This

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

We are friends on Facebook and if there is something he wants me to see then that's what I do and go look. We write on each other's wall when he's at work as well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)