Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Open Marriage *edit*

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 347 Replies

In your honest opinion how do you feel about open marriage? There was a episode on Ricki Lake the other day and I'm still amazed. *On the open marriage aspect I think I should let it be known that these people were already married for about 12 yrs before they started having a open marriage. At that point they had 3 kids and didn't want to get divorced.*

Also would any of you swing with your husband or have a threesome?

I know these are personal questions so if you don't feel comfortable answering feel free to inbox me.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
26 moms liked this

I would never take part in an open marriage. I don't believe in them. I would feel I wasn't enough for my husband. I would leave before consenting to be in one. Threesome NEVER There is no way . That is strictly fantasy material in my world.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
3 moms liked this

I saw that, those people were whack. They should just live together and I agree with that older lady in the audience, they don't have a marriage.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

In your honest opinion how do you feel about open marriage? There was a episode on Ricki Lake the other day and I'm still amazed.

Also would any of you swing with your husband or have a threesome?

I know these are personal questions so if you don't feel comfortable answering feel free to inbox me.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM
29 moms liked this

Honestly? I feel like, why even get married if you want to run around like your single?

IDK, in my marriage it is my husband and I. There is no need or desire for anyone or anything else in there. If either of us even suggested it, there would be cause for some huge problems.

i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
4 moms liked this
I feel the same way. I can't believe people would 'share' their spouses.

Quoting RheaF:

Honestly? I feel like, why even get married if you want to run around like your single?

IDK, in my marriage it is my husband and I. There is no need or desire for anyone or anything else in there. If either of us even suggested it, there would be cause for some huge problems.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
12 moms liked this
I believe it's unbiblical.

I am shocked to know Ricki Lake is still on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
33 moms liked this
Neither of these would work in my marriage. Husband and I are both sexually lazy.
We stopped in the middle of sex once because it was taking too long. If we brought another person into that, we'd both just lay there and wait for orgasms.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy980106
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
14 moms liked this
I would be heartbroken if my husband even suggested it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM
5 moms liked this

I have no disrespect for those that are, but it certainly isn't for me. Nor is a threesome. I have no interest in sharing my husband! But, it is a fun fantasy now and then...but nothing more.

momromtheheart
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM
7 moms liked this
God say when we get marry your body belong to your husband and his belong to you,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM
12 moms liked this

We are in a monogoumous relationship. However we both hold the belief that we are capable of loving more than one person without taking something away from the other. We would never "swing" or just have sex with someone just for the physical aspect. 

We have talked about the possibility that if we both fell in love with another woman(I am bi), and she with us, it would be something we might explore. But we have no intention on going out and looking. It would have to be a relationship between the 3, not just sex. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)