Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

In your honest opinion how do you feel about open marriage? There was a episode on Ricki Lake the other day and I'm still amazed. *On the open marriage aspect I think I should let it be known that these people were already married for about 12 yrs before they started having a open marriage. At that point they had 3 kids and didn't want to get divorced.*

Also would any of you swing with your husband or have a threesome?

I know these are personal questions so if you don't feel comfortable answering feel free to inbox me.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Replies (271-280):
fallenangel7386
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Ummm not for me. I couldnt do that. 

tharealty2
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I think its ignorant, and will typically lead to divorce.  I would not swing or have a threesome, imo thats inviting trouble into your marriage and you will get enough with out an open invite as it is.

kimmiewendy
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I could never do anything like that.  My husband and I both agreed that if we were ever with someone else sexually then we would be over.  

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:55 PM
I am selfish with my husband. I could never have an open marriage, have a threesome, or be swingers. For me it would feel to much like cheating, and cheating is a deal breaker for me.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
dustykitty
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Personally I am not into an open marriage.  Like another mom said, I don't like sharing my husband.  Threesomes conversations have come between him and I.  That is a fanstatsy.

sydjademom24
by Rachel J on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM
I would never have open marriage, and never swing. I would consider bringing another woman into the bedroom, but I would have to develop a relationship with this woman first. I couldn't just meet her at a bar and ask her home. Plus I would be really picky and I wouldn't want any touching between her and my husband. Just me and her and me and my husband. So because of all that I don't think it will ever happen but I am open to it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cc1016
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:44 PM

No and No!

Raveyk
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this

An "open marriage is not a marriage at all. It is a shell of what either used to be or never was truly a marriage. Now, This is just my opinion, I am not talking trash about people who chose that life style....their life and views of things are clearly different than my own but as far as what I personally feel, I could never do that. I love my husband far too much and could not bare to do anything like that.  blech

kralik12
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:04 AM
No
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:06 AM
2 moms liked this
I watched that episode.

And those women are so damn blind sided if they think that this helped their marriages and that there was/is nothing missing in their relationships.

If my husband ever came to me and said he wanted an open marriage id be at that court house quicker then yoy can think!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN