Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

In your honest opinion how do you feel about open marriage? There was a episode on Ricki Lake the other day and I'm still amazed. *On the open marriage aspect I think I should let it be known that these people were already married for about 12 yrs before they started having a open marriage. At that point they had 3 kids and didn't want to get divorced.*

Also would any of you swing with your husband or have a threesome?

I know these are personal questions so if you don't feel comfortable answering feel free to inbox me.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Replies (31-40):
aimesnyc
by Amy on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Effing hilarious!! Hubby and I have fallen asleep during foreplay a few times...lol

Quoting Mrsfarr:

Neither of these would work in my marriage. Husband and I are both sexually lazy.

We stopped in the middle of sex once because it was taking too long. If we brought another person into that, we'd both just lay there and wait for orgasms.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by Slightly Perfect on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Isn't marriage about not doing those things? Do all that before you tie the knot.

slightlyperfect

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM
8 moms liked this

i am polyamorous and  in a committed relationship with 2 men, my legal husband fo 18 yrs also has another partner (another woman) and we have been successful for almost  5 yrs now..

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:41 PM

I DO NOT AGREE WITH OPEN MARRIAGE

liz.1986
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
An open relationship is not for us. We would never swing either. We have had a threesome but that was just fulfilling a fantasy.
I believe in monogamy in a relationship and staying faithful.
LadyBugMom09
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I believe in monogamy.
PROGENITOR
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't do it.

destinyangl21
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry if this is a little o/t but one of my neighbors, who've been married for over a decade throw swingers parties at their home. No joke. And TLC shot a pilot episode for a reality show, I don't know if it panned out or not...

Then my DH and I got to talking and no we would never EVER do this. I love him and he loves me. I believe that sex with your DH is a bonding experience. I could never share that with anyone else except him.

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I would not participate in a open marriage or a threesome neither would my husband. We do not believe in that. Sex stays between just the 2 of us and no one else is allowed in our marriage life!

MommieBre21
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I would never be apart of anything like that. EVER! To me that is not real love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN