Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In your honest opinion how do you feel about open marriage? There was a episode on Ricki Lake the other day and I'm still amazed. *On the open marriage aspect I think I should let it be known that these people were already married for about 12 yrs before they started having a open marriage. At that point they had 3 kids and didn't want to get divorced.*

Also would any of you swing with your husband or have a threesome?

I know these are personal questions so if you don't feel comfortable answering feel free to inbox me.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Replies (331-340):
mommysangelface
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM

that made me LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Mrsfarr:

Neither of these would work in my marriage. Husband and I are both sexually lazy.
We stopped in the middle of sex once because it was taking too long. If we brought another person into that, we'd both just lay there and wait for orgasms.

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

Zazayam
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not for me, but it seems to work quite well for a lot of people.

liliana5
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

You hit the nail on the head;) I agree with your post 100% 

Quoting RheaF:

Honestly? I feel like, why even get married if you want to run around like your single?

IDK, in my marriage it is my husband and I. There is no need or desire for anyone or anything else in there. If either of us even suggested it, there would be cause for some huge problems.

shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Not something for me.
MissAlly89
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:49 AM

That's your responce? If I have to see it, I can respond if I damn well want. You just wanna fuck men other than your husband. Be honest.

Quoting Eco_Momma:

lol I'm sorry you see it that way. Why don't you worry about your relationshis and let others worry about theirs?

Quoting MissAlly89:

God this is pathetic. How does that sound okay to you? Marriage is a beautiful thing. Why ruin it with "seeing other people"? Clearly, you're not happy with your husband. And FYI, you don't need to have EVERYTHING in common with your husband to be happy.

Quoting Eco_Momma:

We are poly. Hubby is seeing a girl and I'm kind of seeing someone. We have very strict rules and it works out great for us.

It's not about sex for us. Rule 3 is : no sex before you have been together for 6 months. 

My hubby and I have different hobbies and interests and out partners fill the void. You will not catch we out at bars but Hubby and his lady love to go out. My guy and I love to garden and talk history.

We love on different levels for diffenet reasons. Monogamy is a fairly new concept.

Mom2wife1
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:43 PM

It's definelty not for me and my husband.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I don't agree with it

photo alex4linda_zps10a16d6a.png

kurmom
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:47 PM
I could never be in an open marriage for pure selfish reasons. But, if other people are in open marriages I do not care :) As long as they are happy, good for them :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommadana
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I have a sharing problem as does he.  We both agree that if we were to explore then it would change our relationship (he tried it once and it didn't turn out good in a prior relationship) and we love each other too much to play that game. 

Dana      you rock 

weddingcountdown.com

Playitagain
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope, I would never go for it. I know for a fact Dh would never go with it either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)