Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

In your honest opinion how do you feel about open marriage? There was a episode on Ricki Lake the other day and I'm still amazed. *On the open marriage aspect I think I should let it be known that these people were already married for about 12 yrs before they started having a open marriage. At that point they had 3 kids and didn't want to get divorced.*

Also would any of you swing with your husband or have a threesome?

I know these are personal questions so if you don't feel comfortable answering feel free to inbox me.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Replies (61-70):
sspaschal2427
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Nope, not for us.... I am his wife and he is my husband ONLY :)... we don't share....

mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM
I would to all of that if my DH really wanted to.

I actually have a very hard time with monogamy, not by choice and I stay faithful, but my brain is wired differently and tells me that there is more to life and this isn't right for me.
I'm still with my DH, 5 years now, and we've done a little experimenting here and there because he tries to indulge me every now and again. I just don't think an open marriage or swinging is something he's very interested in and that's fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I would not. But if other's have an open relationship, that's fine. As long as both partners are comfortable with it. Dh and I however, could never. Ever.

Matriarch87
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM
I'd consider the threesome.
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM

fuck no.

dudestfd
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I have done all of the above to "keep my husband happy". Turns out he was losing interest in me and I told him to pick. He could stick with the sucky sex that we have or he could move on, I was not going to be a live in maid and tapping post. We are still together and the sex has gotten better since he decided to stop dishing it to everyone else. 

VarelaClan
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:37 PM
No to an open marriage. No to swinging. No to a threesome.
virgochild79
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I would never even consider such nonsense.

Cymbeline
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:45 PM

No, I couldn't be in a relationship like that.

kit_manson
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had an open relationship, and it was fine. I've had closed relationships,
And they were fine too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)