Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Date Night!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 22 Replies
When was the last time you went on a date with your spouse? What did you do?
We try to have a date night once a month. We normally go to dinner and depending what the mood is what happens next. Sometime bowling or a movie just depends. We are going on date night tomorrow night dinner and a movie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM
We are trying to tonight bc our annuversary was yesterday. But the kids are aggrevating me right now and he has been sick and laying in bed so Im very aggravated with him!

Kids are supposed to stay with my
Parents tonight and we will do dinner or something then come home to an empty house--which i was REALLY looking forward to. Now Im not so sure.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:58 AM

we went to dinner for his birthday last wednesday

Chakita0912
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:59 AM
I hope that he feels better with at you can celebrate your anniversary. That would really stink if you couldn't. Even if he doesn't feel good. I would still take the kids to your parents and you and him have a nice relaxing night at home just the two of you. Lay up in bed and watch tv cuddle and just listen to the quite. Sometimes the best dates is just staying home laying in bed together.

Quoting 98765:

We are trying to tonight bc our annuversary was yesterday. But the kids are aggrevating me right now and he has been sick and laying in bed so Im very aggravated with him!

Kids are supposed to stay with my

Parents tonight and we will do dinner or something then come home to an empty house--which i was REALLY looking forward to. Now Im not so sure.....

Chakita0912
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Awe sweet. That is awesome. It is always nice to get out and be a couple sometimes instead of parents all the time.

Quoting pittymama:

pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM

our DD is 7.5 months old and it's definitely nice to be out without having to worry about her schedule haha

Quoting Chakita0912:

Awe sweet. That is awesome. It is always nice to get out and be a couple sometimes instead of parents all the time.

Quoting pittymama:

Chakita0912
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Those times are always so cute, but can be difficult. Mine are three and nine months. Congrats and good luck.

Quoting pittymama:

our DD is 7.5 months old and it's definitely nice to be out without having to worry about her schedule haha

Quoting Chakita0912:

Quoting pittymama:

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:25 PM
New Year's Eve! We will be going out next Saturday because my MIL & FIL are down for a week!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Last Friday night, we had VIP tickets to a beer tasting event. We try and do date nights once a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chakita0912
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Awesome. Never been to a beer tasting before.
boshs1andonly
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Last weekend, we watched a movie. Our next date is scheduled the weekend after valentine's day, we'll probably be doing the usual, dinner and a movie. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)