Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

In-laws love them or ........

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 35 Replies

well i adore my mil but my fil ( they are not together) is another story.....he lost his home 6 months ago and has been living with dh and I since! We had to go to his house and pack up all his stuff and move it.....i have a 14 year old sil who was staying elsewhere at first but within a month and a half we ended up with her too. My fil is a alcoholic and is completely taking advantage of dh and I BIG TIME!. Hes not lookin for a place has a job makin good money but has offered twice to give us money and we told him we just want him to save to get his own place....then finally we said yes we will take some money and still havent received it...he will stay in a apt provided for him at his job but have sil dropped off here without tellin us or anything...and show up when he wants very disrepectful to our lifestyle...im just sooooo sick of it...have any of u dealt with this with ur in laws? .....Im really starting to dismise this man seriously..

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlohaTink
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Love them! We talk on Facebook a lot and they're really religious and really into eating healthy. My mil is dh's step mom. His mom passed a few years ago and I never met her. But I love them just wish they were closer. They're in Hawaii and we are in Tennessee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Love them!!

Sondi7
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM
3 moms liked this

Hate them. I don't really have a relationsip with any of them. Thankfully, we live thousands of miles away :)

momromtheheart
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Love my in laws
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Love my fil hate my mil, shes a junky and a drunk.
Kenna1212
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM

i sometimes wish we lived miles away...dh and I have been together for 13 years and never really dealt wirh his dad unless he needs something or is trying to show off...ugh hes suck a asshole!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
golther
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
My inlaws are seperated as well! I love love love my fil! Mil? I could totally live without her.
CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I love my soon to be in laws :)

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I love my in-laws as if they were my own flesh and blood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I love mil but could do without fil. Though i love fil's wife
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)