Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

In-laws love them or ........

Posted by   + Show Post

well i adore my mil but my fil ( they are not together) is another story.....he lost his home 6 months ago and has been living with dh and I since! We had to go to his house and pack up all his stuff and move it.....i have a 14 year old sil who was staying elsewhere at first but within a month and a half we ended up with her too. My fil is a alcoholic and is completely taking advantage of dh and I BIG TIME!. Hes not lookin for a place has a job makin good money but has offered twice to give us money and we told him we just want him to save to get his own place....then finally we said yes we will take some money and still havent received it...he will stay in a apt provided for him at his job but have sil dropped off here without tellin us or anything...and show up when he wants very disrepectful to our lifestyle...im just sooooo sick of it...have any of u dealt with this with ur in laws? .....Im really starting to dismise this man seriously..

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Replies (31-35):
MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Love them all but my MIL. She has absolutely no place in our lives.

Kenna1212
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:55 PM

i have he feels the same way....just annoying i guess

Quoting Serenity7:

You can talk to your husband about it

Kenna1212
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

my situation is bad but sounds like your mom is in more of a pickle...hopefully they will get him out soon ...hpefully us too lol...btw we are in ohio too

Quoting inlovewithmy2:

as for my MIL she is a bit too nice and can be overbearing. FIL is very serious and undependable and always dips out on family events with some excuse. they are like complete opposites.

SP_Mama
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Love them.  We spend more time with my in-laws than with my side of the family.  I consider myself closer to my in-laws than I do to a lot of my family.

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Hate them! Last time we saw my MIL I almost killed her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)