Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Weird thought or Question. (Warning)

Posted by   + Show Post

This might be a little weird but oh well. I honestly dont think I have ever had an orgasm I try to I really do I try focusing in on it and I try to imagine things such as fantasies but it still doesnt work I have been faking orgasms for about a year and a half now with my husband and the man before him. Not only that but my husband tries to go on forever so that its more intense for him and so he can make me "climax" more than once and it seems to go on forever and by the time its over im just annoyed and when he does something I like he stops and moves on or he climaxs before i get into it. I dont know what to do I feel like somelthing is wrong with me.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Replies (11-19):
PROGENITOR
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Start by being honest with him and telling him that nothing is happening for you. I remember reading in a magazine when I was a teenager that faking it is bad for you, it's cheating yourself. I vowed to never fake it and I have never had to.

You may need to stimulate yourself during sex.

You need to talk to him, not us.

And you need to not fake it.

rstuart66
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Try playing with yourself in the bath and see if it works.  Not sure if you have toys or not.  Some people have a hard time climaxing during intercourse.  

sevensmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I have recently been thinking about going to therapy for that and some other things ive tried explaining to my husband that stuff but he always asks details about what happened and who it was with and i have never told anyone who it was and he knows the person so i just try to limit all of the details.
sevensmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Everyone will be happy to know that I did end up talking to him and letting him know I faked it and he didnt get upset as I expected he apoligized that he was being selfish and he said he was going to try harder.
eoewan
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM

How about honesty? When your husband is doing something that is right, tell him to continue. The way to look at it is: do you want to have to fake your entire marriage or would you rather have the mutual enjoyment? Honesty, honesty, honesty.

emarin77
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM

See your gynacologist hon.

Autiziumom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Maybe u should see a doc for that. Everyone is meant to have an orgasm.
ms-superwoman
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:46 PM

talk to him about it. When you fake it you are sending him the message that you are being pleased, when you are not. He isn't a mind reader, he needs to know whats going on.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Agreed

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

Two words... Clitoral stimulation!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)