Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do ...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:32 PM
  • 17 Replies

so last night I got onto my laptop which dh had used last week while his was in repair. I went to open my e mailmail and it was logged in to his account and open to a msg from a dating web site. I have never not trusted him but my curiosity go the best of me I opened it and was stunned. he has had the account for months and has numerous contact with girls looking for "intimate encounters". I'm non confrontational but this is a problem...how do I go from here?

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy1221
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:40 PM

see if you can delete his account! HA....see what he does...lol.

ashtayk
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I tried...no luck

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:11 PM
3 moms liked this

print out what you found and give it to him. Then ask him how soon he can pack and leave ?

mommyspalace
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow my advice would be change his opening to married with kids and cheating see if he confronts u xoxo thinking of u hon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM
2 moms liked this

First be positive it isn't spam. I know if you look at my email I'm banging women like crazy and I have a tiny penis. lol If it's not spam I'm all for being upfront about it. I found this, have you slept with anyone? Will you go to counseling with me or do you want a divorce because I'm not the sharing kind.

gdsTX
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Sit down and discuss it calmly AWAY FROM THE HOUSE. Don't accuse and don't back down. If he brings up the trust and privacy bit, tell him no. He has violated your trust and he will have to prove that he is worth trusting again if he wants to move forward with you. That's what I've had to do with my SO before. That was about a year and a half ago. We're still together and it's been bumpy, but we push forward and I call him on his wandering eye ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashtayk
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I was hoping it was but there were several pics he had downloaded and a history of msgs...I am so in shock still

Quoting furbabymum:

First be positive it isn't spam. I know if you look at my email I'm banging women like crazy and I have a tiny penis. lol If it's not spam I'm all for being upfront about it. I found this, have you slept with anyone? Will you go to counseling with me or do you want a divorce because I'm not the sharing kind.

ashtayk
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:17 PM

someone else, told me to make a fake account and contact him but I feel that lowers me to his level. plus I don't know if I want the answers that would give me

2lilmamas
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I would straight up print out the emails and put on the table.. And ask him kindly what is it...
NinaFL
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:33 PM

I would suggest to find out if he already met someone, in that case your heath is imp. u are going to need STD testing. Also be prepared for him to turn this to you, "u had no business looking at my email!!" its just the way to b defencive. Confront but be calm, use simple words make it as confortable as possible for him. Dont expect too much, u might have to continue investigating, this never stops at first...Ive been thru that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)