Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Recent pics of my forever angel. (Sorry a lot of photos)

Posted by   + Show Post

Eight grade graduation,4 years ago

Flag football.Oct,2010

April 2010These next few pics are some of my favs. It was his prom last year. I got to talk to him before and after. He was so excited. And couldn't stop talking about his first dance with his first and only love. I can't share those pictures though due to laws protecting the children in the home.

This is my fav from his prom.

This is him and I a few days before we came to Korea in July 2009. He was hounding me to get weight back on.When i got sick 2 years ago i lost 42 pounds and I've only managed to put 12 pounds of it back on. He hated i had gotten so skinny. He told me i should make myself some of his special milk. Which i found out everyone in the home is already missing. He would mix white syrup with milk and strawberry kool aid. He drank it a lot. YUCK,lol.

Sorry so many. Just wanted to share my forever angel with you guys.Will be sharing his baby photos soon. Going to scan them today.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
lostosbourne
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Thank you for sharing. I think its importrant for you to keep his spirit alive so share away!! 

wedding tickers

Audi aka LostOsbourne

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Absolutely priceless. Again I am sooooo sorry for your loss. : (

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

DragonMother10
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Aww, don't apologize for posting the pictures. They are great. So he was a Steelers fan or was that for his flag football?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
unsuspected
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM

My heart breaks for your loss.  I am so sorry.  I have never lost a child so anythign I said would not be first hand experiance just an attempt to ease your heart ache which I can not.  But I know that God can, and will if you ask seek Him.  I pray that you may focus on the positive your son was able to do in his life.

djlm70
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Beautiful pictures! I'm so sorry for your loss.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Very handsome. *HUGS**
Poohy1975
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM

It was for his team. But he loved it because our last name is Steele. The home actually gave me his shirt. And it hadn't been washed so it has his smell. I know that won't last for long but i hung it in my closet with a bag over it.Along with all his suits and the maroon shirt he wore for his prom. He loved wearing suits. Not our last call but the one before that he was in his blue suit getting ready to go to a birthday party.

Quoting DragonMother10:

Aww, don't apologize for posting the pictures. They are great. So he was a Steelers fan or was that for his flag football?

DragonMother10
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Aww. I am a Steelers fan, just had to ask. He had a great smile. *big hugs*

Quoting Poohy1975:

It was for his team. But he loved it because our last name is Steele. The home actually gave me his shirt. And it hadn't been washed so it has his smell. I know that won't last for long but i hung it in my closet with a bag over it.Along with all his suits and the maroon shirt he wore for his prom. He loved wearing suits. Not our last call but the one before that he was in his blue suit getting ready to go to a birthday party.

Quoting DragonMother10:

Zawifey
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I haven't read the back story yet but I'm already tearing up. I hope you find peace during this hard time. May your beautiful son RIP.

mawof8
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I can't begin to tell you how I hurt for you..... may God comfort you, and know hes with our Lord and one true King.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN