Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How does he spoil you?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:19 PM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today DH gave me a backrup, kept putting on all "my" shows, and has cleaned basically the entire place - vacuuming & swiffering too!  I feel so spoiled today!!   What does your man do that makes you feel special??

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM
2 moms liked this
He takes care of all the finances. I don't have to worry about any of it. Of course he talks with me about it so I'm aware of whAts going on bug the weight of it all is off me.
It's nice :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
He cooks dinner on days he's off after working 12-14 hrs during the week. But on Sundays , he does dinner. A small thing, but huge at the same time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PROGENITOR
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:48 PM
4 moms liked this

He works his rear off and carries the entire financial burden on his shoulders, so that I may be able to be at home with our kids while they are little. 

1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

He turned me into a spoiled brat. I don't work outside the home (I help him with his businesses), he lets me sleep as long as I want, he rubs my back every night until I fall asleep, he turns the heater on in the bathroom before my shower so it will be toasty warm, he let me bring home 5 kitties (not all at one time!), although he doesn't care for cats much. He takes care of all bill paying and never complains if I don't clean or shop or even cook, but I always do (unless I'm ill)

Now, he gets spoiled in return. I do ALL cooking and inside cleaning. He gets served 1st at dinner, always. He doesn't touch laundry, because he always has fresh and clean clothes ready for him. I make all of his phone calls. He HATES making phone calls! He never has to walk into a store for anything. He tells me what he needs and I take care of it.

There is so much more, but we spoil each other daily. We have been very happily married over 21 years

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:15 PM
He is remodeling the house for dd, she is special needs. He is slowly making is into a craftsman style because I want it to be ;) he takes care of me when I am sick with my fibro! That's a big one because I tend to abuse my body like a ding a ling and he is really great
mrs.hartman12
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Well today I asked for a candy bar and he brought one home plus a moon pie which is my favorite!
gdsTX
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:33 PM
He makes me breakfast on weekends and takes care of our DS when I'm feeling sick. He makes sure I eat and looks at everything to make sure it has no corn in it as I'm deathly allergic to corn and most byproducts. He randomly suggests movies to watch or TV shows we might enjoy together. It's always special when he can put down a video game and spend time with just me.
chazzamatazz
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Oh god! Every day he helps out with everything.... comes home from a day of work and still cooks supper for the family... fetches me a soda or refills my water while I'm nursing our youngest. Stuff like that. He's awesome. :3

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh just loves me all day! Lol.. Always hugging and holding me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klbetts
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM
3 moms liked this
My hubby tells me that I am the most beautiful woman in the world. He makes me believe it. My list is too long to list. He treats me like a Queen!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN