Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Dating a younger Man, having a baby at my age ? So many questions ...Help,,,

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

I'll try to make this short. I was in a happy marriage (or so I thought) to this wonderful Man that loved me more than himself (or so I thought) we bought a house, I finally got pregnant after trying for 2 yrs, life was good...until at 8 months pregnant and only 1 week in our new house I received a call that distoyed everything I had, he was cheating on me. For 3 years we tried, or I did...it didnt work, we got divorced. Since then I did not trust anyone so dating was not in my books.

One day I met this guy who did anything possible to take me on a date, I have no idea how many times I turned him down.I finally went and long story short we have been together for 1.5 yrs. Its been great, He is wonderful and treats me like a Queen. He is 13 yrs younger than me, He looks older and really acts older than he is, even his interests. I look younger than I am, and I have a young spirit so I guess we meet in the middle.

I feel that my ex Husband took away a lot from me, even the dream of having 2 children. Now I am 47, would love to have another baby, but I feel its too late, physicaly I still can but society sees it as bad and also the fact that my BF is younger than me is a factor in society.

So my question is, would you give it a try? do you care about society?

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Replies (31-31):
nicole2884
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I wouldn't care about society i just wouldn't want to go through that but i can see why you could
but medically wouldnt you need. Ivf
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)