Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does age matters?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 27 Replies
I always said I would better date a guy older then me, the maximum 5 years older but I guess you never have to says never because I'm 21 and my husband is 34 years old and I love him till death and even after death! Now does age matters to you?
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I always said I wouldn't date a guy more than 8yrs older than me.....   My husband is about 15 years older than me and we've been very happily married for 10 years now.  ♥  ♥  ♥  There is so much more to a person than the number of years they have been a part of this world. 

Dimples303
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

No way! I've always been attracted to older men and my husband is 10 years older than me. :)

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Age is nothing more than a number...it isn't a title, or a maturity meter or a disease......it is the person wearing that number that matters. 

I am older then both the men in my life...older the Dave by 3 yrs, older then irish by 14 yrs.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Xstitchinmom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:56 PM
No...my hubby is 11 years older than me. Happily married for almost 20 years!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:57 PM

It better not. My husbands 48....Im 30 lol

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Call me shallow, but I wouldn't date a guy younger than me. Dh is a year older and we are perfect for each other.
gabbie40
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Well I'm 41yr old and age doesn't matter but I rather have guys older age 40 thru 60 lol .
earthangel1967
Happy February Cafemom Friends. Asking for lots of prayers & healing thoughts/energy our way, right now, while fighting to beat my husband Todd's cancer, as well as another difficult illness which they suspect is Eagle's Syndrome, so far. Thank you So much. HUGS!
Yesterday at 2:54 PM
by YVONNE on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never liked any guys to be younger than me, even if they are gorgeous I am just not interested in younger guys, I think the youngest I would date is 5 years younger than me and only if he acted really mature and was a deep thinker and wise beyond his years and all that. Super responsible (even better if in position of authority. I like guys in authority)

But I have always preferred guys older than me but no more than 10 yrs older than me and have to look younger than they are.  My husband is only 1 yr older than me but has all those other characteristics I mentioned in the first paragraph.

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

lilian1991
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:21 PM

He's the love of my life!!!

Babujai
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Soon after college I decided that I wouldn't date anyone under 30 because it was a waste of time.  My husband is 10 years older than me.  When we met I was 24 and he was 34.  We've been married 10 years now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN