Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does age matters?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 27 Replies
I always said I would better date a guy older then me, the maximum 5 years older but I guess you never have to says never because I'm 21 and my husband is 34 years old and I love him till death and even after death! Now does age matters to you?
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I always said I wouldn't date a guy more than 8yrs older than me.....   My husband is about 15 years older than me and we've been very happily married for 10 years now.  ♥  ♥  ♥  There is so much more to a person than the number of years they have been a part of this world. 

Dimples303
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

No way! I've always been attracted to older men and my husband is 10 years older than me. :)

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Age is nothing more than a number...it isn't a title, or a maturity meter or a disease......it is the person wearing that number that matters. 

I am older then both the men in my life...older the Dave by 3 yrs, older then irish by 14 yrs.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Xstitchinmom
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:56 PM
No...my hubby is 11 years older than me. Happily married for almost 20 years!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:57 PM

It better not. My husbands 48....Im 30 lol

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Call me shallow, but I wouldn't date a guy younger than me. Dh is a year older and we are perfect for each other.
gabbie40
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Well I'm 41yr old and age doesn't matter but I rather have guys older age 40 thru 60 lol .
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never liked any guys to be younger than me, even if they are gorgeous I am just not interested in younger guys, I think the youngest I would date is 5 years younger than me and only if he acted really mature and was a deep thinker and wise beyond his years and all that. Super responsible (even better if in position of authority. I like guys in authority)

But I have always preferred guys older than me but no more than 10 yrs older than me and have to look younger than they are.  My husband is only 1 yr older than me but has all those other characteristics I mentioned in the first paragraph.

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

lilian1991
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:21 PM

He's the love of my life!!!

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Soon after college I decided that I wouldn't date anyone under 30 because it was a waste of time.  My husband is 10 years older than me.  When we met I was 24 and he was 34.  We've been married 10 years now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN