Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

unlikable family????

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:33 AM
  • 55 Replies

who here has a family member that they cant stand? my sil drives me nuts, we spend a lot of time with family and her presence makes me cringe!

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frzmamaof4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I HATE my mil with a passion and my fil is a huge pain in my ass and my dh treats him like a child! In laws are soo annoying!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovejaidyn
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:40 AM

at this moment i am haveing mil issues

AleaKat
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:43 AM
SIL- with a passion!
My grandfather in law- ugh!
My FIL gets on my nerves but he means well.
My MIL is extremely selfish and has like 0 maternal instinct
His aunt
His cousin

Damn! I hate most if his family! But so does he so.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shann77
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:44 AM

lol, these are funny its nice to know im not the only one!!!!

DakotaHaley
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Oh I can't think of any. Oh wait my mother in law. She don't like me and I don't like her it's mutal. And now that I think of it I should include his sister also. Heck his whole family lol.....

MomRocs1102
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM

lol me I have a few a uncle who is a heartless person who doesn't care what he says to people.  a cousin who is a miserable person who wants everyone to be miserable with him.  He is the cousin who will trash you and smile in your face.

gabeybaby07
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Ha! me TOO! I cant stand SIL. Shes rude and obnoxious and thinks shes the Queen Btich of everyone. Shes tollerable when she is not high off xannax, since im used to her normal bitchyness. But when shes high i cant stand the sight of ber bumbling/fumbling lying ass. Every word out of her mouth is a curse or deroggatory remark and it is screamed at you. And its all about her self centered drama filled life. You cant get a word in edge wise. And she always tried to one up you. "you got problems, I GOT blah blah blah blah blah" Im so tired of hearing how fucked up her relationship is LEAVE THE ASSHOLE THEN!!! STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS!! and hou broke she is, her car is about to get repos STOP WASTING MONEY ON DRUGS!! and how she forgets when she askes to borrow money and then never pays us back then bitches that its US that owe her money, or when she loses shit when shes in a xannax cloud and then accuses everyone of stealing STOP BEING SO DOPED OUT OF YOUR FACE YOU DONE REMEMBER ANYTHING LIKE THE TIME YOU FELL ASLEEP BLOWING DRYING YOUR HAIR AND HAD THE GAS TO THE STOVE ON FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!! Then you get mad at us for not letting our ds over your house or in your car. AND HOW EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING TO POOR HER POOR HER!!! She cant get a job because A) she doesnt try hard enough & B) she GOES TO INTERVIEWS HIGH OFF HER ASS!!!And then comes screming at us or her sister for putting her business out there when one of her friend comes back to her with some snide remark that shes a drug feind, and SIL blames it on us that we are talking shit on her when WE DONT LIKE OR TALK TO HER FRIENDS AND SHE IS OUT IN THE STREET YELLING LIKE A LUNATIC AND FALLING ALL OVER THE PLACE, CLEARLY HIGH AND DOPED OUT OF HER MIND SO BAD STRANGERS HAVE COME UP TO ME AND TOLD ME NOT TO LIVE IN MY BUILDING BECAUSE ITS BAD TO HAVE MY KID AROUND DOPE HEADS LIKE THE CRAZY GIRL THATS ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH HER BOYFRIEND IN THE STREET AND FALLING DOWN!!!! But we are the onse spreading rumors .HAHA!

Sorry vent over. Felt good to get it all out.

mhayes0784
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:49 AM

i cant stand my brother in law hes a idiot. cant beleive my sister married him. i thought my bf would never get along with my mom but recently hes been being nice to her and helped her fix her car

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:50 AM

My SIL and I don't get along at all.  We basically just try to stay away from each other.

zinniadaisy
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I have a FIL and an uncle who are pretty deplorable - fortunately everyone is in agreement so I don't have to fight with other fanily members to see my side of things...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN