Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

who here has a family member that they cant stand? my sil drives me nuts, we spend a lot of time with family and her presence makes me cringe!

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Replies (11-20):
247beachbumz
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Pretty much my SO's family...he's one of 6 kids....I avoid any/all contact as much as I can....

BKozICan
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM

My BIL is immature. I think he needs to step up and consider my sister's needs and wants equal to his own. He has the financial sense of a six-year old

annasmom1234
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I do!  I get a migraine everytime I have to be around my sister-in-law.  Thankfully, they don't live around us. 

Momof697
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:38 AM

My MIL asks questions that when I answer her she sounds surprised. I have never felt loved or accepted by her. When my Sil got married she was having the same problems when I told her I felt the same way she said " but mom has accepted you."  That dumbfounded me.

klbetts
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM
The best thing I can say about my mil is that she has 4 wonderful children. She likes to blame me for DH not wanting to be around her. She seems to think I can control my hubbys thoughts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:57 AM

my sister and her husband. I tolerate them but they annoy me.

Freela
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I dislike my brother-in-law pretty intensely. He lives far away and dh isn't really close to his family, so we don't have to deal with him too often. I've never really gotten along with dh's family in general, but my BIL is the kind of guy where I would think he was an ass no matter where I met him.

nicole2884
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I dont care for my mil she just pulls stunt after stunt

Friday she called dh while he was at work left a message demanding he give her a birthday present an that she was going out of town at noon so he cld come by with it before
Dh feels guilty for not but he didnt do it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
When you find "The Interview" online...
Yesterday at 9:25 PM
by Slightly Perfect on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I don't really have anyone who is in the immediate family.

slightlyperfect

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I don't dislike anyone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN