Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

who here has a family member that they cant stand? my sil drives me nuts, we spend a lot of time with family and her presence makes me cringe!

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Replies (31-40):
MiniMax
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:17 PM

So my MIL is overbearing and refuses to acknowledge my existence, especially not that I am pregnant.... my FIL just ignores me and I haven't talked to my actual family in about 11 years for personal reasons.....

CafeMom Tickers
GELiz
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Wow, I love all of my family. some do some annoying things, but generally, we all love each other, live and let live. We are kind to each other, come to each others aid. I am sorry for all you out there who hate their families.

Charlotte1608
by Lottie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Yup i do. My SIL hates my guts and is a real bitch to my husband. There mom (my MIL) lets her treat her and everyone else around her like shit. She is 27, never had a relationship and has an awful attitude. She is also super immature. I tried for so long but now I couldn't care less.

1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Our niece on hubby's side. She is the neediest, most selfish, laziest, bossiest, ungrateful, 33yo. drama queen EVER! Our 20yo son is more independent, reasonable and sensible than she is!

jennie2263
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM

My sil drives me crazy also. I cannot be in the same room as her because it makes me queasy just thinking about what a bitch she is. So i just avoid her and ignore her and can usually tune her out for the most part.

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:49 PM
My sister in law. The other day my niece (8yrs old) told me she got punished for falling off her bike and having the chain come off. I didn't think it was that bad. I mean it was an accident and an easily fixable one at that. Then I found out the punishment. She got punched in the face for it. That was her punishment. I almost fell off my bike when she said that. Later, I asked her older sister and it was true.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oct1710
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM

my SIL and i never get along, my sister is a selfish bitch, my MIL is that person that will insult you with a compliment and i HATE that lol

barneysaid
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM

My mil and I can't stand her...I know she don't care for me (so she says) but then again she cares on what I'm doing with my life....UUHHGG!!!

KimTaylor76
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I love my inlaws... when I only have to see them for a few days at a time every 4-6 months. My sil insists that she's psychic and knows EVERYTHING, she even predicted that I'd have twin boys and when we found out it was one boy she gloated about being psychic because she got the sex right. My bil is the most disrespectful and ungrateful teen I've ever met, my fil procrastinates everything he does and doesn't think anything through so he calls my dh and tells him all this stuff he's gonna do so he gets dh excited and then they never happen. My mil is the best out of all ofthem, but she does look at the negative with most things and she insists on calling my son her little "monkey butt" because she bought him PJs once that had a monkey on the booty.. they all seem to think the world owes them something and they're the kind of people who will stub their toe and tell everyone they see for three days afterward. My goodness it felt good to get that out lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
earthsangel2006
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:58 AM
I have one person I don't get along with. I tolerate her and don't go out of my way to mistreat her. Other than her, no. My in laws are amazing and so is my family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)