Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who here has a family member that they cant stand? my sil drives me nuts, we spend a lot of time with family and her presence makes me cringe!

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Replies (51-55):
jcm28
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Why is it that the inlaws always think we control our husband from seeing thier family ? Lol

Quoting klbetts:

The best thing I can say about my mil is that she has 4 wonderful children. She likes to blame me for DH not wanting to be around her. She seems to think I can control my hubbys thoughts.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alciedalcie
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Mil.. have had issues off and on for past 14 years... we go through phases of not talking.like now now..not even sure What I've done this time around.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Me. My SIL is unfriendly and a bit snarky. She is also a know-it-all. Why couldn't I be blessed with a friendly SIL?

At least she lives far away :)

KyrinM
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I guess I am lucky, I adore everyone in DH family & they seem to love me back.  My ExDH family & I, was another story, we both hated his stepmother...sadly when his father died the estate was left to her in a living trust, so he still has to be nice to her to get his inheritance.

Bradya
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:57 PM
I have cousins like four or five one my dads side of the family that I cant stand ugg i stay away from them have not talk to them in like five years
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)