Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is any one on here actually happy?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:46 AM
  • 45 Replies
I read post after post about problems with marriage and sex and things the husband can and can't do, I truly feel so blessed my husband is my best friend he is so wonderful of course we get under each others skin from time to time but I am so happy with my life are there any other woman out there? tell me what he does to make you happy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabeybaby07
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM

i am blissfully happy!

All he has to do to make me happy is just be him! 7+ years married. Still head over heels. Even when he decides it would be funny to try new wrestling moves on my ass! We love we laugh we play. We have a veryy happy and fufilled life. We may not be financially rich, but we are multi billionairs in everything else!

anotherandree
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I am crazy happy in love with my husband.  We have been married for 10 (TEN) years and I look forward to 100 more.

EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I am totally happy...been with dh since 2000 and I am more in love with him now than I ever was. He is my best friend. Of course we have or fights like any normal couple but we always work it out...we don't always agree but then things would be boring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nsparky1964
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Im crazy in love with my man. He's the world to me
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I'm happy! Its not just one thing he does but his entire self combined that makes me happy and in love with him.
dmwood
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I am happy. My husband makes me feel special. Not with things but just being there. We love to snuggle and watch our shows at night. I love the way he comes up behind me while I am cooking or washing the dishes. We don't fight. We have a great sex life and we enjoy just being together. I feel lucky to have a healthy loving relationship with my husband.

lovemynevaeh
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
So good to see happy couples I sometimes can't read stuff on here cause I just can't relate! marriage to me is very sacred, I'm happy for you!

Quoting gabeybaby07:

i am blissfully happy!

All he has to do to make me happy is just be him! 7+ years married. Still head over heels. Even when he decides it would be funny to try new wrestling moves on my ass! We love we laugh we play. We have a veryy happy and fufilled life. We may not be financially rich, but we are multi billionairs in everything else!

Lorena
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I am crazy happily in love with my dh. We have been married for almost 2 years but stattef dating 15 yrs ago this Friday! I have never been so happy.
Serenity1613
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Same. :)

Quoting shadow_lark:

I'm happy! Its not just one thing he does but his entire self combined that makes me happy and in love with him.

Bertieb
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I've thought that there are more people on here crazy about their husbands than unhappy! Seems like I read responses that say something like we tell each other everything, we have no secrets whatsoever, we have sex every night or more than once a day, etc.!  My friends are the ones that never have anything good to say about their husbands. I've read the negative and unhappy posts but I notice more that are satisfied I guess. I am very happy but I do post questions or worries when I get stressed over something just for other's perspective.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)