Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why must you stash them??? THROW THEM AWAY!!! ***UPDATE of why they are in his truck***

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 AM
  • 41 Replies
My DH and I have known and been together for a little over 3 years. He really likes his beer. BUT he leaves the cans everywhere. In the living room, in the bathroom, the bedroom, dinning room, kitchen I even find them stashed under the seats in his truck. The was one day in 4 hours I found over 100 beer cans stashed EVERYWHERE they were really old and nasty it was so gross but every time I tell him he says oh my bad I forgot. (No he is not an alcoholic he just doesn't throw the stupid cans away he stashes them for weeks unless I find them and throw them away) its so nasty but after 3 years no change GRRRRR. Anyone else have something like this with their DH

He has them in he truck because he just bought it. It can with the factory radio and speakers so for about 2 weeks he did nothing but rewire his truck and put a new radio in with Bluetooth and all that. Then he put in the DVD players and all that good stuff. And well he can't do manly work with out a beer to keep him refreshed (his words)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:45 AM
No sorry. My DH doesn't even like beer.
I suggest a little recycling bin in his major spots? Good luck!
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Dh does it with his Pepsi bottles. He is better now than he used to be, but I still find them in odd spots from time to time. And if they fall off of the table next to his chair he forgets to pick them up.
KyrinM
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Recycle!

247beachbumz
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Pick them all up, put in trash bags n put them in front of his dresser, the tv, his chair at dining table, his side of closet, in his car....maybe he'll get message then? 

thecoffeefairy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:49 AM
3 moms liked this
Bribe him like a kid. If he keeps them picked up for a week he gets a bj.
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I'd inform mine that if he didn't pick it up life would be unpleasant for him. Then follow through. :)

kalejames2010
by Annette on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Mine did this and I quit buying his beer when I went to the store. He learned that if he didn't want to drive the 20miles to town for beer when he wanted it to pick up his cans.
Ruffnekwife87
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Unfortunately that won't work. Some how he has always had us live less then 5 mins away from towns so if I don't go he does

Quoting kalejames2010:

Mine did this and I quit buying his beer when I went to the store. He learned that if he didn't want to drive the 20miles to town for beer when he wanted it to pick up his cans.

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Id start throwing away full beers and when he asked Id say "Well there are so many damn cans lying around I cant tell the difference"

dudestfd
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM

See if I buy him beer again. I am ALL for drinking but that is to much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)