Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Songs at wedding???

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:05 AM
  • 25 Replies

For all of you that are married and had a wedding any certain songs that were played? Ours was Butterfly kisses, Its your love, When you say nothing at all. Anytime I hear those songs it makes me think how lucky I am to have my husband. I know..lol...gooshy love moment!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:11 AM

yeah when i hear them I remember my wedding too.  I walked down to an acoustic guitar playing "From This Moment On" by Shania Twain, our Mother/father/daughter dance was "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban, "At Last" by Etta James is what we entered with, "All My Life" by KC & JoJo was our first dance, etc.

lilybud1120
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:06 AM
We had a huge playlist. Our first dance was my best friend by Tim McGraw. Father daughter dance was daddy by Beyonce. Can't believe our 1 year anniversary is coming up!
Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:10 AM
We have a long list but my favorite is Spend My Life With You by Eric Benet and Tamia
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sktrowb
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Our first dance was "will u marry me" by John berry. Father daughter dance was "butterfly kisses" mother son was "my wish".
hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
The way I am - Ingrid Michelson
Oh- Dave Mathews
This is your song - Ewan McGregor ( moulin rouge version)
CutieCrab
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I am not married yet!  Have 100 days to go!!!  :D

zinniadaisy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Everything I Do I Do For You from Bryan Adams

Castrolover
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:25 AM

"At Last", I think its by Natalie Cole, if you are looking for something classy!

ChocolateJunky
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Such Great Hieghts by Iron and Wine. Dh's former boss performed it for us with his wife. He played something else for us, but I can't remember lol. He did a pretty good job.

aimhawk
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:37 AM

DH and our wedding party walked down the aisle to the Stray Cat Strut by the Stray Cats. I walked down the aisle to the Imperial March from Star Wars. Our song to each other was 1,000 Hours by Greenday. And we walked out to Helena by the misfits, which says, "If I cut off your arms and I cut off your legs, would you still love me, anyway?"

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)