Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you and your SO go back?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 31 Replies
I know on CM we talk about
How did you meet?
What first attracted you?
What do you love most?

But do you and your SO ever talk about all that. Does it bring you closer?

Every once in a while we will talk about that first night we met and all the things we thought and felt. We tell each other the things that attracted us and all the reasons we love each other. Sometimes he is the one that initiates the conversation.
It always leaves me feeling like I've fallen in love all over again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:41 PM
2 moms liked this

lol DF and I met for the first time at my last place, he brought his KitchenAid mixer and cookie sheets to help me bake cookies for Christmas (no lie). It was the first time we officially met in person. He forgot the mixer in the car but brought the cookie sheets in. 

We talk about it all the time.

For our engagement/Save the Date cards we're actually putting a picture of us throwing flour at eachother with the KitchenAid in the background and another one of us feeding cookies to eachother :P with a caption saying "It all started over baking cookies!"

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

sydjademom24
by Rachel J on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Oh yeah. We feel like it was destiny that we met. I was adopted as a baby, and at 18 I found my birth mom. The phone number listed was her next door neighbors...she didnt have a phone. The very first time I called the number to talk to her he was the one that answered. When I went to NY to meet her we really didnt talk the first time. I only stayed a week...but I came back a month or so later to stay for a few months. That time we started talking. The very first night we started talking we fell in love. We were inseperable from that night on. And we didnt realize till later when talking that he was the one who answered the phone that day. We started talking in July....got married in October. Have been married for 10 years. He is my soul mate....and I think it was totally in the stars for us to meet/marry! We talk about it all the time and it does bring back great memories!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes we do.  It's nice to walk down memory lane.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Awe! That nearly made me cry that's so sweet and funny how everything kinda fell into place.

Quoting sydjademom24:

Oh yeah. We feel like it was destiny that we met. I was adopted as a baby, and at 18 I found my birth mom. The phone number listed was her next door neighbors...she didnt have a phone. The very first time I called the number to talk to her he was the one that answered. When I went to NY to meet her we really didnt talk the first time. I only stayed a week...but I came back a month or so later to stay for a few months. That time we started talking. The very first night we started talking we fell in love. We were inseperable from that night on. And we didnt realize till later when talking that he was the one who answered the phone that day. We started talking in July....got married in October. Have been married for 10 years. He is my soul mate....and I think it was totally in the stars for us to meet/marry! We talk about it all the time and it does bring back great memories!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydjademom24
by Rachel J on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Definately fell into place. I tell him all the time the only good thing that came out of meeting my birth mom was him. :)

Quoting AleaKat:

Awe! That nearly made me cry that's so sweet and funny how everything kinda fell into place.

Quoting sydjademom24:

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Sometimes! It's nice to remember :)
Surprise_Baby00
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Yes, we talk about that sometimes. 

huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, we talk about it from time to time. We're getting married March 30th but can't afford a reception so we're gonna go to Applebee's where we had our 1st date and have the exact meal we had 5 and 1/2 years ago
jojo_382
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:54 PM
yes we talk about alot
la-cosa-nostra
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Yea, we do. This is our third time being together so its a big trip down memory lane.

First time, I was 13, he was 14, he was my first "boyfriend". It was cute.

Second time, I was 18 and a senior in high school, he was 20. We were together for a year, he was my first love.

Third time, I was 26, him 28. Third times the charm LOL.

So, looking back is real journey LOL.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)