Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

His new electronic device

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
2 moms liked this

I know this is kind of funny and I am totally responsible. I bought DH an Ipad mini for his birthday, he doesn't have a smart phone and feels so left out sometimes but he gets a phone from work so doesn't really want to pay for another. I love getting him special things so I sprang for the Ipad and he is thrilled. Now he picks it up 25 times a night and looks at Twitter, Facebook, email, and whatever he can think of and I'm jealous, lol! I liked having his undivided (except for tv) attention! I knew this would happen and brought it on myself, but he keeps thanking me and is so enthralled I can't be mad or pout!  I just have to face the fact he has joined the rest of the world. I remind myself I can pop on Cafemom and everything else all day long, even look at my Iphone at night too, so it's only fair!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
roxanna79
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Hehe I am sure the new will wear off eventually. That was vwey nice of you and what a cute story
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Awww, that's too cute!! My husband was like that when I got him his laptop! lol It'll wear off and you'll have his attention back in no time! ;)

mommyspalace
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Haha my soon to be ex bf wanted a MacBook Pro so 2 weeks ago I found one on Craig's list. He is an extreme techie even built our home computers from scratch. Well because I work part time right now we went halves but he is on that thing from the minute he gets home and on and off through the night. Men and their toys lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)