Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally Got my Engagement Ring in Today!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:49 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Here is a picture of the beautiful engagement ring Jason got me that finally came today :P He surprised me with it by telling me that it didn't come in today but had it tied with ribbon around a Snoogle. Now... Anyone who knows me... knows how much I love my Snoogles from Kiedrowski's Simply Delicious Bakery.... They are my Kryptonite! LOL

And here are snoogles: 

The Story of the Snoogle:

Accidents can be disastrous in a bakery, but the 'snoogle accident' was a welcome one for Kiedrowski's!  Late one evening at the bakery, Tim as preparing ladylocks and Terri was working on a batch of cheese danish.  With leftover ingredients, these two happy bakers set out to create something new.  A little bit of this, a little of that, and voila, the Snoogle was born!  These sweet cream-filled confections have become Kiedrowski's biggest seller.  It is not unusual for the bakery to sell 40 dozen Snoogles daily, and upwards of 100 dozen every weekend.

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM

congratulations

littlemrsd
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Congrats!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)