Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you the outdoors type?

Posted by   + Show Post
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Replies (21-30):
-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:28 AM
very much so! : )
momofsunshine77
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:29 AM

totally.  I climb mountains, rock climb, raft, snowboard, hike, horseback ride.  These are my stress releivers.

There is NOTHING more relaxing than climbing to the top of a mountain by yourself and sitting,  Very quiet and peaceful place with God.  LOVE IT

Armywifeholcomb
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Yes!
Tho not in winter! I'm done with winter!
Past 3 summers we have taken kids up to a ranch that MIL &SFIL go to. They stay there all summer and we will go for a week. Tho kids have been known to go multiple times with Gparents. We live it! Swimming, caves, campfires and just good together time sitting around talking.
DH loves the fact that I love it, it's something that he never got to do with his Ex.
And we always go to parks and hike, FIL & SMIL will join us there for picnics.
Oooooh spring please come soon!! I hate this COLD!!
CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM
I love being outside! I love parks and lakes. I'd like to go camping with my husband this Summer.
MMerrill
by Melissa on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Yes but not to the extreme.  My husband and I are both avid hunters and I love to fish (him not so much).  I'm big on hiking, going to the lake, etc.  But I really really hate camping or sleeping outside, bugs, things like that.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

JeremysMom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:50 PM
VERY much so. I love hiking, camping, caving, kayaking, etc. I will be going on my first backpacking trip with my husband this spring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poshkat
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:53 PM
No. I have agoraphobia. The outdoors gives me panic attacks.
Chaoz_Girl7311
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM

im not one to set up a tent in the middle of the woods, shower from the creek or wipe my ass with a leaf, but yes I like to take the girls to the park, I love riding my bike, and taking walks. Going to car shows, and the races with my dad and in the winter I love to snowboard!!

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Yes

rosekit
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I enjoy being outside, playing with my kids, swimming, hiking, etc, but camping and hunting and things of that nature are outside my comfort zone. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)