Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does you and DH/SO have a sweet ritual?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

We do. Every night before we go to sleep, he will curl up next to me and kiss my back 4 times. 1 for the day we met, 1 for the day we got married, 1 for the day we found out I was preggo, and 1 for all the future milestones we will meet.

I cant sleep unless he kisses my back. He cant either.

What other kind of rituals do you and your SO do that are really sweet and somewhat corny?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Aww, that is super cute! 

My DH wakes me up every morning with a kiss on my hand, no matter short or long we leave each-other a note every Monday morning to wish one another a great week, & just recently my DH started bringing me home a flower one night a week, for no reason! Ugh....he melts my heart. 

in love 

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Wheneever I say "I love you" he says "I love you more" and then I say "I love you the most."  It sounds really cheesy when I type it out, but it's just something that we have done for 10 years now.

vtmommyof2bratz
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:56 AM

we always fight over who loves who more and he usually says infinity plus one to win lol

Gina1109
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:01 AM
When Dh and I started dating when I was 15 and he was 17 we didn't wanna say " I love you" in front of our parents so we just held up the #2 ( a peace sign pretty much) instead. Well still to this day, 8 years later, we hold up 2 if we wanna say I love you! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
moniagee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:12 AM
My dh and I play this game we call Snively (long story behind it, lol). But its kind of like a version of the game Tag. It started almost 6 years ago. My dh had taken a bar of soap and wrote Snively on the bathroom mirror. Later that day, when dh went to wash the dinner dishes, he saw I took the dishsoap and wrote Snively in the lasagna pan. The next morning, I woke up to go to work and he had written Snively in the snow on the car windshield. Out goal is to find the most creative place to write Snively, and when its found we reward by giving a kiss to each other.

It's now his turn to Snively me, I got him last night by writing Snively on his hot dog in ketchup, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Armywifeholcomb
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:44 AM
We are sure to say "I love you" and kiss before bed and leaving the house EVERY TIME, even if one of us is asleep.
When he has to go out of town for any amount of time, I always hide a note. If he finds it before leaving he waits to read it. :)
Every night we watch something together we both enjoy, when the little kids are laying down.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:09 PM

We randomly tell each other things we love about each other. We kiss everytime one of us leaves the room. Just a tiny peck. We cuddle and talk every night before bed.

The_Doodle
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM

We rarely go to bed at the same time...I usually go to bed first. He goes into the room and lies on the bed with me for about five minutes and we talk, cuddle, etc then he tucks me in and goes back to the living room.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:38 PM
We do alot of things little things. When ever one of us leaves we say I love you and give a kiss even if one is sleeping. If he has to go out of town I write little note and put them in the pockets of his pants while I pack his stuff and put a come home soon pic in his suitcase. We always got to bed at the same time so we can talk and usually fall a sleep talking the same for when he is out of town.
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Ok

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)