Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your SO expect you to be his house b****? WHat good is it to be a house b**** anyway?

Posted by   + Show Post

Sorry....let me rephrase that.  Didn't mean to offend anyone?  His house WIFE/GIRLFRIEND?

Does your SO expect you to be his house bitch?  You know...cook and clean and just be there for him and the kids at all times.  Or do you feel that you are trapped?    What good is it for your relationship to be the house bitch?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Replies (121-124):
1der1
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:34 PM

What do you mean you are his mother?

Quoting Swt7:

"house bitch!" i resent this word honestly.
I am a mother to my husband and kids!
I am working though i work for 61/2 hrs so the rest i stay home to take care of my family and this is called L.O.V.E!
Learn to love what you are be it sahm or sth else....

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Todd doesn't EXPECT me to be or do anything specifically. If I wanted to have a job/career outside of the house he would support me 100% and has let me know that from the beginning. But since "I" am the one who wanted passionately to be a sahmom  of 5 ( which enabled me to spend fulltime making priceless fun memories with the and homeschooling them and being there fulltime to act asr role model of what kind of human beings I hoped to raise to send out into th world ) and now that the kids are grown and all young adults I am awed at, I  am by choice, sahwife, and I love it and feel lucky grateful and blessed that I have that option if I want it (bc I know not all women who do want it can do that financially or for other reasons) Todd doesn't mind being our sole provider financially he loves his job and I love what I do here, including making this a clean, beautiful welcoming relaxing inviting fun home for him to come home to. I feel blessed that even though our 5kids are young adults on their own now, they know I am very easy and available to them at any time if they want to come visit or go someplace to make priceless memories with me or need someone to vent to or get advice from. I get to enjoy lots of free time to enjoy my hobbies and my life doing whatever I feel like doing and I have fun with winning sweepstakes and giveaways to get lots of prizes for not only me but many for my kids, husband, neice and nephew and both sets of our parents and our siblings to show them I am thinking of them everyday, they love it. I get to spend a lot of time spoiling our priceless cat and cockatiel like they deserve. I do little charitable things online each day too and I am looking into possibly volunteering to become a Big Sister with the Big Brothers and Big Sisters organization.

I am living my dream life

I have had a few jobs/businesses here and there over the years but went back to where my heart was, at home. I don't think being a sahm or sahw is good or suitable for every woman and that is ok, but I think there are pros and cons to both and each woman should make her own decision about which makeher most happy bc if SHE is happy she can also more easily be her personal best self to others in her life she cares about.

YVONNE

xoxRachelxox
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Dh doesn't expect me to do anything. I do it because I'm home. He's actually the one that cooks and does laundry. I take care of the kids and clean the house. It works for us.

I couldn't be with someone that told me what to do.

pittymama
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM

i'm not being perfect. i was simply stating you again. should've figured.

Quoting 1der1:

Back down on the perfection....you aren't right as there is no right or wrong answer.  So dont tell me that my opinions are wrong.  Maybe YOU are wrong. 

Quoting pittymama:

you, again. i almost didn't reply to this because i remember your LAST "he expects me to do everything" and the one about "him not having dinner made on time"

i'm a house wife. he doesn't expect it. I AM HIS WIFE. i'm also a stay at home MOM. your outlook on things is so wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN