Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your SO expect you to be his house b****? WHat good is it to be a house b**** anyway?

Posted by   + Show Post

Sorry....let me rephrase that.  Didn't mean to offend anyone?  His house WIFE/GIRLFRIEND?

Does your SO expect you to be his house bitch?  You know...cook and clean and just be there for him and the kids at all times.  Or do you feel that you are trapped?    What good is it for your relationship to be the house bitch?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Replies (101-110):
KVnC
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I'm a housewife but i enjoy it. Sometimes i feel like i can't go out and have fun like a lot of girls my age but that's my job now with a baby on the way. If i wanted to do those things i shouldn't have gotten pregnant and committed to a marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lizmartinez
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

I'm definitely not his housebitch. I'm his wife and he would never disrespect me.

Everything I do is because I enjoy doing it not because he expects it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la-cosa-nostra
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM
2 moms liked this
He's my house bitch :)
jlbelknap35
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Lol no, I am a SAHM but both of us would like me to be able to work but can't find a job worth the cost of 2 kids in daycare.
Jalestra
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM

LOL Nope. I didn't stay home to be his maid. I stayed home for our children. The house is a third priority, provided it's not nasty. Next year when ALL the kids are in school I'll probably spend the early afternoons doing housework, but he doesn't expect it. 

Of course, I don't let my house get nasty, but I'm not going to pretend it's for him or my job. I just don't like a nasty house.

MMerrill
by Melissa on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Well considering I don't work and my husband works out of state 4-5 days a week, yeah I do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry and taking care of our son of course.  He helps out with our son and his own specific things when he's home.  Sometimes it get's old but that's not because of him, that's because sometimes I just have too much going on to do it with my son's appointments and stuff, we have them almost every day.  Other than that I enjoy being a house wife for now, I do enjoy working though so I might go back part time at some point.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

ToolArmy066
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Damn straight I'm his bitch!!! :)
model1000mom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Nope he expects me to be his soulmate and what I choose to do for him is my decision. 

pittymama
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:03 AM

you, again. i almost didn't reply to this because i remember your LAST "he expects me to do everything" and the one about "him not having dinner made on time"

i'm a house wife. he doesn't expect it. I AM HIS WIFE. i'm also a stay at home MOM. your outlook on things is so wrong.

pittymama
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:04 AM

do you remember her last couple of posts? i recognize her screen name and every post is whining about something similar. 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

blank stareconfusedembarrassedjaw dropsurprisedsealed lip

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN