Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your SO expect you to be his house b****? WHat good is it to be a house b**** anyway?

Posted by   + Show Post

Sorry....let me rephrase that.  Didn't mean to offend anyone?  His house WIFE/GIRLFRIEND?

Does your SO expect you to be his house bitch?  You know...cook and clean and just be there for him and the kids at all times.  Or do you feel that you are trapped?    What good is it for your relationship to be the house bitch?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Replies (41-50):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Naw. I'm not a SAHM. We share chores and pay out an equal amount in bills. Truth be told, he actually cleans more than me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
naj2013
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I enjoy being a sahm and i have a wonderful s/o. He cooks, clean and he's a damn good father.

EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:51 PM
No. In and out of the bedroom. He takes care of me and I take care of him. It's a natural give and take. I start getting resentful and lazy when I feel like I am not being taken care of. Emotionally, physically or monetarily.

Quoting 1der1:

And how is that....besides the bedroom.

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

Lets put it this way. when he spoils me I spoil him. So it's well worth it. :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosekit
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a stay at home mom, my husband works. I cook, I clean, I take care of the house and I'm the primary care giver to our kids, because I'm at home with them. I don't feel trapped. I have an awesome family that will come baby sit if I need a break, or if dh and I want to go on a date. He does expect me to do what I do, because I stay at home. He helps out, as does our oldest child, but the majority of the house and child care falls on me. I don't see myself as any one's bitch, and my husband doesn't see me that way either. I'm a stay at home wife and mother. 

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I enjoy cooking & cleaning

Bigmetalchicken
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I am only his bitch in the bedroom, and only when we are playing certain games.

vtmommyof2bratz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:49 AM

i'm a bitch but not a house bitch lol 

moniagee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:56 AM
No. We work together. He does the majority of the cooking, and I do the laundry. We clean the house together.

He works all day and I have my various projects that I'm working on during the day, so we're both pretty tired at the end of the day. This is what works for us. I'm in no way his house bitch, I'm his help mate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Your question seems kind of word and would make one wonder if you're unhappy. To answer your question I am a wife and mother who loves more then any tree taking care of her family. My husband spoils me, respects me, and will ask me if I would like some help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sillytime
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM
I'm a Dimestic Engineer and CEO of my family. Love it! Bitch umm HELL NO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)