Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your SO expect you to be his house b****? WHat good is it to be a house b**** anyway?

Posted by   + Show Post

Sorry....let me rephrase that.  Didn't mean to offend anyone?  His house WIFE/GIRLFRIEND?

Does your SO expect you to be his house bitch?  You know...cook and clean and just be there for him and the kids at all times.  Or do you feel that you are trapped?    What good is it for your relationship to be the house bitch?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Replies (81-90):
paknari
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Lol my dh would have to make a lot more than he does! He would have to slow me to get my nails/hair etc done, kids to do whatever I want them to do, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:08 PM

this!

Quoting brittney28:

I'm a house WIFE, I cook, clean, take care of errands and laundry. He helps with all that stuff too. If he considered me a house BITCH we would not be married.

beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:14 PM

A house bitch?  I don't think so!  Not unless he wants his testicles re-located.

Bonneata
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Is do these things for my hubby because he treats me like the queen I am. Its my way of spoiling him since I am a stay at home mom. Careing for my ds who isn't even two yet that is my job. House bitch I think not.
MJP76
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I am a SAHM/W because I choose to be. If I wanted to work my husband would support that choice as well.

misslady80013
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I am a SAHM, not his house bitch.  I do what needs to be done for my family and he helps out around the house too.  We are a team, I have no master or boss.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM

blank stareconfusedembarrassedjaw dropsurprisedsealed lip

alexislovesjr
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Wife and Mothers do it for their family not for SOs. My DH does his part and helps out, especially with the yard work. I think that if you dont do that kind of stuff your lazy and should have never had kids. Im the lady of the house... trust me... IM THE BOSS!!!!

DieselsMom
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:39 AM

If he sees me as his house bitch, then I see him as my sugar daddy...he makes the money, I support him by raising our kid and tending to the house..there is no reason to feel trapped, because this is what I WANT....

Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:39 AM

we are eachother's "House Bitch" when I work all day he takes care of everything and when he works all day I take care of everything. It's an even trade. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)