Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Anniversary

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:41 PM
  • 16 Replies

Today DH and I celebrate 5 years of marriage, the first year we were unsure that it would work, but I am glad that we decided to stay and put our marriage first!! These were delivered today!! DS took my balloon already.... Lol

I do not know why it is side ways

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Aww,congrats!

Deshonsmommy
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Thank you!

Quoting MrsApple:

Aww,congrats!

auntietotty
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:50 PM

happy anniversary

beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Happy Anniversary!

jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Am jelous because my husband didnt buys me anything for our anniversary in Dec an thats we r marred 9yrs but that's ok because we're tight on money but I kno he always shows me he love me an spoils me when he can but supposedly this year we r going to be way better he says for Mother's Day and my birthday he has a big surprise for those days anyways when you or other people say that this marriage is not goin last or my marriage is not going to last those are the relationships that last forever and I know because my family and some people I know told me this and look at ur marriage and mine its last longer then any1 thought or what you thought in your case and I bet your love just grow stronger everyday congrats an YAY YAY THORW HAND 5YRS AN MORE 2 GO :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Deshonsmommy
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Thank you my best friend and her boyfriend would tell be that she did not think we would make it and come to find out he cheated on her and they are still going through trust issues now.... So I am happy that we chose us!

Quoting jojo_382:

Am jelous because my husband didnt buys me anything for our anniversary in Dec an thats we r marred 9yrs but that's ok because we're tight on money but I kno he always shows me he love me an spoils me when he can but supposedly this year we r going to be way better he says for Mother's Day and my birthday he has a big surprise for those days anyways when you or other people say that this marriage is not goin last or my marriage is not going to last those are the relationships that last forever and I know because my family and some people I know told me this and look at ur marriage and mine its last longer then any1 thought or what you thought in your case and I bet your love just grow stronger everyday congrats an YAY YAY THORW HAND 5YRS AN MORE 2 GO :)

rosekit
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Congrats!

jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:30 PM
see that's the funny thing about it people who talk are the 1 going through a lot of crazy stuff or they're not straight in the head or they dont know what they're talking about

Quoting Deshonsmommy:

Thank you my best friend and her boyfriend would tell be that she did not think we would make it and come to find out he cheated on her and they are still going through trust issues now.... So I am happy that we chose us!

Quoting jojo_382:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Anniversary

MomTo2Boys12
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Oh I am so happy for you two :) Congrats on 5 years! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)