Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well hi ladies well yesterday my boyfriend decided to take me out b/c we havent been out ever since I had our daughter and so when we got home we decided to invite our friends over to play games and so we did and so we played the Q and A game and it got to this girl which was his friend and the question was Who was the last person you had sex with and she said John my eyes got big and Im like wdf I was so PISSED that I didnt even ask questions I packed mine and my daughter clothes up and left I got on the first flight back to Miami,Fl

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
AthenaGrace
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Aw, sorry girl.

-hug-

camo.roo
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Terrible way to find out! :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kali_mom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Please please wait to get in a new relationship. You now are a single parent and should wait until your daughter is almost out of the house before you even consider bringing a man home. There are a TON of sick-o's out there and if her own father didn't care enough to see her enter the world you can imagine what a stranger would do.
KyrinM
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

That sucks, but at least you don't have to deal with him.  What an asshole, fucking around while you are giving birth, that is so screwed up in so many ways.  You deserve better, proud of you for walking.  Good luck, you will find a better man for you & your daughter in time.  Meanwhile, make sure you get child support from him.

wannabpregnant
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:27 PM
update

Quoting Shaketa123:

Well hi ladies well yesterday my boyfriend decided to take me out b/c we havent been out ever since I had our daughter and so when we got home we decided to invite our friends over to play games and so we did and so we played the Q and A game and it got to this girl which was his friend and the question was Who was the last person you had sex with and she said John my eyes got big and Im like wdf I was so PISSED that I didnt even ask questions I packed mine and my daughter clothes up and left I got on the first flight back to Miami,Fl

KyrinM
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM
2 moms liked this

What the hell are you thinking, the child is 2 weeks old & you think she should spend the next 18 years single?  Are you out of your mind? That is crazy, she should wait for awhile granted, but not nearly 20 years, criminy!

Quoting kali_mom:

Please please wait to get in a new relationship. You now are a single parent and should wait until your daughter is almost out of the house before you even consider bringing a man home. There are a TON of sick-o's out there and if her own father didn't care enough to see her enter the world you can imagine what a stranger would do.

Nynnie
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM
I would have punched that b*tch in the face, how rude to tell u like that. Then I would have kicked him in the genitals and then packed my stuff and left
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sucker4myloves
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't get it. You said you didn't wait for an explaination or anything, but you were able to see video and texts? And how convenient she had a video. Oookay.

Quoting Shaketa123:

She was telling the truth asked when and where did all this happen and she told us and showed us all the video and txt messages

Quoting shudderette:

Why the hell would she say that right in front of you? Could she have been lying? Or joking?

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

247beachbumz
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Omg girl...so sorry....u cn do bad all by urself...tke care of u n ur lil one....karma will get his asshugs

MomRocs1102
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Wow, Im so sorry.  I am even more happy you left now so you can focus on your healing and your new baby.  Has he tried to get you back yet?  Congrats on baby.

Quoting Shaketa123:

2 1/2 weeks

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Wait what!!!! oh no ma'am he is a heartless person.   how old is the baby

Quoting Shaketa123:

I thought that to but it wasnt it happened the the day I was giving birth to our daughter he told me the reason he couldnt make it to the birth of his daughter was b/c he had to work late and I mean wouldnt your boss understand that your gf is having a baby

Quoting beffy1215:

Could it have happened before you and him were together??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)