Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Well hi ladies well yesterday my boyfriend decided to take me out b/c we havent been out ever since I had our daughter and so when we got home we decided to invite our friends over to play games and so we did and so we played the Q and A game and it got to this girl which was his friend and the question was Who was the last person you had sex with and she said John my eyes got big and Im like wdf I was so PISSED that I didnt even ask questions I packed mine and my daughter clothes up and left I got on the first flight back to Miami,Fl

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Replies (41-50):
Shaketa123
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I already told her I wasnt going to date abybody and that im just going to focus on her growing up

Quoting kali_mom:

Please please wait to get in a new relationship. You now are a single parent and should wait until your daughter is almost out of the house before you even consider bringing a man home. There are a TON of sick-o's out there and if her own father didn't care enough to see her enter the world you can imagine what a stranger would do.

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM

When she told us everybody had frozen and said I got proof wanna see it and I didnt wait b/c when she said that he left the room he claimed somone was calling

Quoting sucker4myloves:

I don't get it. You said you didn't wait for an explaination or anything, but you were able to see video and texts? And how convenient she had a video. Oookay.

Quoting Shaketa123:

She was telling the truth asked when and where did all this happen and she told us and showed us all the video and txt messages

Quoting shudderette:

Why the hell would she say that right in front of you? Could she have been lying? Or joking?

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

You want a update well me and my daughter are with my family we are safe and he keeps trying to call and text but I never answer and now he is trying to take me to court

Quoting wannabpregnant:

update

Quoting Shaketa123:

Well hi ladies well yesterday my boyfriend decided to take me out b/c we havent been out ever since I had our daughter and so when we got home we decided to invite our friends over to play games and so we did and so we played the Q and A game and it got to this girl which was his friend and the question was Who was the last person you had sex with and she said John my eyes got big and Im like wdf I was so PISSED that I didnt even ask questions I packed mine and my daughter clothes up and left I got on the first flight back to Miami,Fl

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

He calls and texts and just ask can we talk about what happened but I just say what is there to talk about

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Wow, Im so sorry.  I am even more happy you left now so you can focus on your healing and your new baby.  Has he tried to get you back yet?  Congrats on baby.

Quoting Shaketa123:

2 1/2 weeks

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Wait what!!!! oh no ma'am he is a heartless person.   how old is the baby

Quoting Shaketa123:

I thought that to but it wasnt it happened the the day I was giving birth to our daughter he told me the reason he couldnt make it to the birth of his daughter was b/c he had to work late and I mean wouldnt your boss understand that your gf is having a baby

Quoting beffy1215:

Could it have happened before you and him were together??

MomRocs1102
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:05 PM

wow.  

Quoting Shaketa123:

He calls and texts and just ask can we talk about what happened but I just say what is there to talk about

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Wow, Im so sorry.  I am even more happy you left now so you can focus on your healing and your new baby.  Has he tried to get you back yet?  Congrats on baby.

Quoting Shaketa123:

2 1/2 weeks

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Wait what!!!! oh no ma'am he is a heartless person.   how old is the baby

Quoting Shaketa123:

I thought that to but it wasnt it happened the the day I was giving birth to our daughter he told me the reason he couldnt make it to the birth of his daughter was b/c he had to work late and I mean wouldnt your boss understand that your gf is having a baby

Quoting beffy1215:

Could it have happened before you and him were together??

DragonMother10
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Maybe she had been wanting to say something but didn't know how or was worried you were going to kick her ass. At least she somewhat had the guts to tell you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Her child will be dating before the mom!

I am still confuzzled on this.

Quoting KyrinM:

What the hell are you thinking, the child is 2 weeks old & you think she should spend the next 18 years single?  Are you out of your mind? That is crazy, she should wait for awhile granted, but not nearly 20 years, criminy!

Quoting kali_mom:

Please please wait to get in a new relationship. You now are a single parent and should wait until your daughter is almost out of the house before you even consider bringing a man home. There are a TON of sick-o's out there and if her own father didn't care enough to see her enter the world you can imagine what a stranger would do.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:30 AM
This is so strange?? And would a man really invite over the "other woman" for drinks along with Truth&Dare? I am too old for this new stuff!

Quoting sucker4myloves:

I don't get it. You said you didn't wait for an explaination or anything, but you were able to see video and texts? And how convenient she had a video. Oookay.

Quoting Shaketa123:

She was telling the truth asked when and where did all this happen and she told us and showed us all the video and txt messages

Quoting shudderette:

Why the hell would she say that right in front of you? Could she have been lying? Or joking?

sucker4myloves
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:35 AM

I'm only 27, but if this is what "young" people do, call me granny cause I am NOT in tune with this sort of behavior!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

This is so strange?? And would a man really invite over the "other woman" for drinks along with Truth&Dare? I am too old for this new stuff!

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting shudderette:

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

littlemrsd
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I agree, I'm 24 and I'm to old for this new stuff! 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting shudderette:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)