Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Well hi ladies well yesterday my boyfriend decided to take me out b/c we havent been out ever since I had our daughter and so when we got home we decided to invite our friends over to play games and so we did and so we played the Q and A game and it got to this girl which was his friend and the question was Who was the last person you had sex with and she said John my eyes got big and Im like wdf I was so PISSED that I didnt even ask questions I packed mine and my daughter clothes up and left I got on the first flight back to Miami,Fl

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Replies (61-69):
soontobemomof2k
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you to not stay!! Not many people have the balls to leave

Kari_Noelle
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope you are okay

MrsTMD
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for you! But give him some time. You may wanna work things if you really love him. That's if the relationship is worth mending since you have a daughter wih him. But definitely give him his space and focus on you and your daughter. You need time to bounce back from this heartbreak. But remember they're always moments of heartbreak in longterm relationships and marriages, even good ones. Goodluck sweety.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.wilcox01
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM
O.o
eatyourveges
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:51 PM
My oldest's dad left when I was 4 months pregnant and I waited until he was a few months old to "put myself back out there" but I am so glad I did! We met when my son was 6 months old and are happily married now with anther son. He is like a father to my oldest, much more than his actual father is.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I have a best friend she refuses to date! No her daughter is dating! LOL Her daughter's father got married over 6yrs. she said ahe refuses to have her have "stepdad". Its her decision but at this point&time her daughter is 17yo!

If I would have waited to date since I was a single mom but I met&married my wonderful by husband over 16yrs. now.

Quoting KyrinM:

Yeah, I was all, what?  I mean if all of us ladies in a broken relationship waited til our children grew up to date again, that would be pretty messed up.  There would be a lot of single men out there wondering what the hell.  Not to mention a lot of women over 40 looking for partners.  Most ridiculous advice I have heard yet here on CM.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Her child will be dating before the mom!

I am still confuzzled on this.

Quoting KyrinM:

What the hell are you thinking, the child is 2 weeks old & you think she should spend the next 18 years single?  Are you out of your mind? That is crazy, she should wait for awhile granted, but not nearly 20 years, criminy!

Quoting kali_mom:

Please please wait to get in a new relationship. You now are a single parent and should wait until your daughter is almost out of the house before you even consider bringing a man home. There are a TON of sick-o's out there and if her own father didn't care enough to see her enter the world you can imagine what a stranger would do.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorry hugs Awwww I'm soooo sorry this happened to you. I am proud of you for getting up and leaving right away. I wish you healing of your heart and the strength to move on and remember the best revenge is to live a better and happier life in spite of him without him. He doesnt deserve you. HUGS

YVONNE

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Oh, We are ohk just have to go to court he wants custody of our daughter which Im not going to let happen

Quoting Kari_Noelle:

I hope you are okay

4kings1queen
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Wow.
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Sorry to hear that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN