Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's you and your S/O's "song"?

Posted by   + Show Post

For me and my husband it is Blurry by Puddle of Mudd.  

It has the line "oceans in between us, well that's not very far"  I was finishing up my life in the states while he was living in England for a few weeks before I could move over there.  It just fit us.  That song has been my ringtone for him for 10 years now!

What is yours?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
aimesnyc
by Amy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM

"Collide" by Howie Day.  Our "silly" song is "The Most Beautiful Girl (in the room)" by Flight of the Conchords. :)

PISCIS29
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM
It's one called "eres un sueƱo " by our fave group Los Temerarios. Also truly madly deeply by savage garden
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:58 PM

We don't really have one, but the one we danced to at our wedding was A Whole New World

KeimUNCmomof3
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM

We don't have a song....but our first dance as husband and wife was "L.O.V.E." by Nat King Cole sung/played by the band my parents hired for our reception.  Our 6th wedding anniversary is in 14 days :)

blondie0234
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:04 PM

mommy_to_abby18
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Still the one- Shania Twain

TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Broken Road- rascal Flatts

Thousand Years
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sheriquattro
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:07 PM

God Bless the broken road by Rascall Flatts.  We were both divorced and in a bad place when we met, so this song really fits us.

feliciasmith
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU

Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden

Since we were 16and 19 =] He sung this song to me while we were laying down in a park And again at our wedding. I love that asshole lol

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

That's how it is with me and dh. If you ask him, he'd probably say "You and Me" by lifehouse, which is our wedding song. When we first got together, it was "For You I Will" by Monica. That was the last dance at birthday, and when I realized I had feelings for him, so we used it as our song when we got together.

Quoting IQuitCounting:

We have more than one, they came at different times in our relationship (ten years) so I think that's justified.  :)

"If I Were a Carpenter" preferably sung by Kevin Spacey but the singer's not really important, "Where Our Destination Lies" by Ben Gibbard (this was our reception song), and "You & I" by Ingrid Michaelson.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)