Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Date Night

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:28 AM
  • 4 Replies
I tell my husband I want to go out, so we go out. Buut.... That's going to change. When was the last time your man actually made plans to take you out? How was it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this

The last date we had was on February 28th, 2012.  The next date we'll have is February 28th, 2013, maybe.  We don't really go out all that often.  I wished that would change.

GremlinMom
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:00 AM
It should be a joke that the best date to get married is Feb 29th! You only have to remember every 4 years! Ha ha ha...!

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

The last date we had was on February 28th, 2012.  The next date we'll have is February 28th, 2013, maybe.  We don't really go out all that often.  I wished that would change.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:05 AM

We almost were married on the 29th!!  February 28th, 2004 was on a Saturday.  2004 was also a leap year.  My husband joked that we should get married on the 29th so he'd only have to buy me something once every 4 years.  But lucky for me, our church didn't hold weddings on Sundays!  LOL

If he had gotten his way, then we would have celebrated our 2 year anniversary last year instead of our 8th.  :)

Quoting GremlinMom:

It should be a joke that the best date to get married is Feb 29th! You only have to remember every 4 years! Ha ha ha...!

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:47 AM

The last time he took me out was back in November when break dawn pt 2 came out and he was the one that planned it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)