Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

That's one big...

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 7 Replies

RABBIT! And Matty's beard is coming along nicely too :D

This is my love with our buck Big Daddy. We are working together to make a living farming, I LOVE spending so much time around the barn and gardens with my man! It may be hard work but when we are together everything is fun!

Do you and your SO have projects together that could be work but are nothing but pleasure because you do it together?

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lorena
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
House and yard work. Its work but when we do it together its fun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Aww, how fun!

Not yet for us, but we're working on getting out of this state and DH getting his PhD so we can build a church together. SO looking forward to that!

PrincessButton
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great! Where are you located now and where do you want to move to? A family that prays together stays together so I'm sure building a church will be a great family experience! Good luck, I'll say a little prayer for you and yours, that it all works out wonderfully!

Quoting MomToovey:

Aww, how fun!

Not yet for us, but we're working on getting out of this state and DH getting his PhD so we can build a church together. SO looking forward to that!

HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM

aww how cute :) i love bunnies!!

PrincessButton
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Idk how to put this lightly my dear but we eat our bunnies... When done right the rabbit industry can be very profitable. But Big Daddy (the rabbit shown) is one of our breeding stock and we plan on keeping him around for a long time! He is so sweet, he begs for attention and will fall asleep in my arms while I pet him. Truthfully, I'm not quite sure why people keeps these as pets. It's very rare to find one as affectionate as BD and even when they are they don't do much more than eat and poop lol.

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

aww how cute :) i love bunnies!!

MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Thank you!

We're currently in Central FL. I was born and raised in AZ and he was born and raised in NE - I can't stand the cold and he can't stand the heat, so we're trying to compromise. Right now we're looking into northern South Carolina, they're consistently cooler than here, but not by too much.

Quoting PrincessButton:

That's great! Where are you located now and where do you want to move to? A family that prays together stays together so I'm sure building a church will be a great family experience! Good luck, I'll say a little prayer for you and yours, that it all works out wonderfully!

Quoting MomToovey:

Aww, how fun!

PrincessButton
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I was born in Myrtle Beach, I loved the weather but the summers can get awfully hot. We live in western NY now, which is too cold for me. Between the weather, the gun laws and the taxes we would love to relocate, Virginia would be nice! But our families are here so we are NYers for life. Good luck again :)

Quoting MomToovey:

Thank you!

We're currently in Central FL. I was born and raised in AZ and he was born and raised in NE - I can't stand the cold and he can't stand the heat, so we're trying to compromise. Right now we're looking into northern South Carolina, they're consistently cooler than here, but not by too much.

Quoting PrincessButton:

Quoting MomToovey:

Aww, how fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN