Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is there anybody who believes chivalry still lives?

I'm 23 married for 3 years. i was a virgin when i married my husband. and he was a virgin when we married also. he opens my car door, any door i come to he races me there to get to it first. he tells me I'm beautiful like its my name. he ifs constantly complimenting me. i never wonder if he loves me. he ifs 100% faithful. never looks at another woman (at least that ive seen. hes's not dead. even i notice women sometimes) he never has hit me or disrespected me. dating he was a pure gentleman. always paid for dates. he has always been concerned for me in everyway. we arent perfect. we fight. he sleeps on the couch sometimes lol. but he loves me with all of himself. we dont have kids. i miscarried. but he is determined to give me a baby. i read these things about fwb or dh cheating and just wonder if i really did get the last good guy there was.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Replies (51-54):
Allebas
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:34 PM

My DH does all of the above. He has never hit me, as I told him when we were dating, any guy ever hit/slapped/punched/kicked me, and he would never see me again ever! My boys open doors for me when DH isn't around. When my oldest son goes out on dates, he opens doors for his date, pulls her chair out at restaurants. His last prom, his date was cold, so he took his suit jacket off and let her wear it! She told him her last date she was cold, and her date didn't take the hint and never bothered to offer his suit jacket to her!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I have a good one too

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:28 PM

My husband and I were virgins too. He opens the door for me. I don't know, I feel like our marriage is pretty regular.

Thelmama
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM

My husband is very much a gentleman. I do have to say he prefers to open the door for me, but I tend to do it myself because, well I don't know why. LOL.  We love each others, he helps me sometimes with stuff at home just because he wants to.  I have an awesomely good guy. So no, you didn't get the last one. I have one too.

ETA and yes we waited for one another ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)