Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

is there anybody who believes chivalry still lives?

I'm 23 married for 3 years. i was a virgin when i married my husband. and he was a virgin when we married also. he opens my car door, any door i come to he races me there to get to it first. he tells me I'm beautiful like its my name. he ifs constantly complimenting me. i never wonder if he loves me. he ifs 100% faithful. never looks at another woman (at least that ive seen. hes's not dead. even i notice women sometimes) he never has hit me or disrespected me. dating he was a pure gentleman. always paid for dates. he has always been concerned for me in everyway. we arent perfect. we fight. he sleeps on the couch sometimes lol. but he loves me with all of himself. we dont have kids. i miscarried. but he is determined to give me a baby. i read these things about fwb or dh cheating and just wonder if i really did get the last good guy there was.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
wannabpregnant
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:50 PM
don't we all. =)

Quoting WesternNYmom:

Nope it is not dead.  My husband is truely a gentalman.  He holds doors open for me, gets things down from high shelves for me when I ask, and he is the best husband and father any woman could ask for.  Unfortunately, I had to kiss a couple of toads, before I found my Prince.

la-cosa-nostra
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
My bf is the same except we weren't virgins when we got together. But he treats me wonderfully.

I've experienced the other kind of man and yes, we are all very lucky to have good men in our lives.
nicole2884
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Mine is the same way
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I dunno DH used to open the car door for me all the time. That's stopped in the past few months. He opens doors for me to other places, like stores though.

.....that's all I got.

Being lovey dovey is not chivalry.

GELiz
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope- I have a good guy and there are some out there, but you have to be a bit picky and be willing to go without until you find a good guy. A good man is hard to find.

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM

My husband is the same way!

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I found my Knight in shining armor almost 19 yrs ago.

Actually right now he is taking care of me. I have the flu and I'm stuck in bed feeling like crap.
wannabpregnant
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:23 PM
=( I'm sorry

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I dunno DH used to open the car door for me all the time. That's stopped in the past few months. He opens doors for me to other places, like stores though.

.....that's all I got.

Being lovey dovey is not chivalry.

wannabpregnant
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:25 PM
=( I'm sorry. I'm sick to. had surgery Tuesday. he's trying to be here for me, but I'm just to cranky. they filled me with air to do the surgery and now i just can't move breathe or talk

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

I found my Knight in shining armor almost 19 yrs ago.

Actually right now he is taking care of me. I have the flu and I'm stuck in bed feeling like crap.

blondie0234
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Nope, my bf is the same! And I love every minute of it. He treats me like a queen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN