Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

is there anybody who believes chivalry still lives?

I'm 23 married for 3 years. i was a virgin when i married my husband. and he was a virgin when we married also. he opens my car door, any door i come to he races me there to get to it first. he tells me I'm beautiful like its my name. he ifs constantly complimenting me. i never wonder if he loves me. he ifs 100% faithful. never looks at another woman (at least that ive seen. hes's not dead. even i notice women sometimes) he never has hit me or disrespected me. dating he was a pure gentleman. always paid for dates. he has always been concerned for me in everyway. we arent perfect. we fight. he sleeps on the couch sometimes lol. but he loves me with all of himself. we dont have kids. i miscarried. but he is determined to give me a baby. i read these things about fwb or dh cheating and just wonder if i really did get the last good guy there was.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM
:( I'm sorry too. I hope you feel better soon. That way you can get on with that baby making again. ;)

Quoting wannabpregnant:

=( I'm sorry. I'm sick to. had surgery Tuesday. he's trying to be here for me, but I'm just to cranky. they filled me with air to do the surgery and now i just can't move breathe or talk

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

I found my Knight in shining armor almost 19 yrs ago.

Actually right now he is taking care of me. I have the flu and I'm stuck in bed feeling like crap.

wannabpregnant
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM
me too.thank you!

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

:( I'm sorry too. I hope you feel better soon. That way you can get on with that baby making again. ;)

Quoting wannabpregnant:

=( I'm sorry. I'm sick to. had surgery Tuesday. he's trying to be here for me, but I'm just to cranky. they filled me with air to do the surgery and now i just can't move breathe or talk

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

I found my Knight in shining armor almost 19 yrs ago.

Actually right now he is taking care of me. I have the flu and I'm stuck in bed feeling like crap.

beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:11 PM

My husband is the same way and I've been married longer than you have been alive lol.

wannabpregnant
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Awwww!!

Quoting beeky:

My husband is the same way and I've been married longer than you have been alive lol.

Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:18 PM

30 Years together Married 28...........He is & always has been my Prince Charming!! Happily-Ever-After is our REALITY!

wannabpregnant
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM
how encouraging!

Quoting Amybelle:

30 Years together Married 28...........He is & always has been my Prince Charming!! Happily-Ever-After is our REALITY!

MJP76
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:32 PM

No, you didn't get the last guy. There are plenty out there, women just  don't have the proper standards.

ive been with DH coming up on our 17th year Anni. He has always treated me like a lady, and has never once disrespected me. He treats me like a queen, always has... And I wouldn't expect anything less.

247beachbumz
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM

No...he wuz jst raised rite....there r few n far between of those men..but they r out there...makin sure that I raise the next generation off gentlemen love you sign

edelweiss23
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Sounds like my hubby!!!
AtiFreeFalls
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Quoting AleaKat:I don't know how I feel about chivalry.
It started cause women were considered too weak to open their own doors and such because they bled once a month.
Of course they didn't know what we know now.

Agreed. I actually would have been insulted if my husband treated me like I was too fragile to do things for myself. I think that there is such a huge range of what people are comfortable with. Its so great that your husband is your ideal man! And its great that mine is mine, even though he isn't likeyour husband. I love that there is so much variety in llife :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)