Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Something I hate about HIM

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM
  • 13 Replies
My hubby and I been married for 5 yrs and he still haven't learn to put his clothes in the dirty clothes basket. Pisses me off especially when I wake up in the morning and find his clothes on the floor.
I want to choke him sometimes lol...but like always I get over it.
What do you hate about your hubby/boyfriend.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Two_Hearts
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Just a suggestion , but if he has a particular spot that he always gets undressed ...maybe move the basket to that spot , that way he doesn't have to make much of an effort lol. 

Lorena
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM
His temper. He holds everything in and then explodes. He never hits just yells then goes outside to chop wood or work in the garage, if its nice he will take his tuff truck out. when he cools off he will come and apologize but, it still pisses me ofd and I don't like it.
Monica_0812
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Never thought of doing that..ty
Hope he doesn't change his spot lol

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Just a suggestion , but if he has a particular spot that he always gets undressed ...maybe move the basket to that spot , that way he doesn't have to make much of an effort lol. 

PISCIS29
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Same and the fact that if his nose is itchy hell stick a finger up there. I can handle a lot of shit but not boogers. Anything that has to do with boogers is my downfall
PISCIS29
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Tried that with mine he ended up dropping clothes where basket was originally

Quoting Two_Hearts:

PISCIS29
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Monica_0812
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Have you ever done the same to him??
When the hubby does something that make makes me really mad I do the same to him so he can feel what I feel.
To bad I can't do it with the laundry otherwise it would be on the floor for ever and ever. Lol

Quoting Lorena:

His temper. He holds everything in and then explodes. He never hits just yells then goes outside to chop wood or work in the garage, if its nice he will take his tuff truck out. when he cools off he will come and apologize but, it still pisses me ofd and I don't like it.

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM
tHis this this. I have hampers EVERYWHERE.
This has caused world war three four five and six in our home. He has hid them under the bed. Wtf. Thrown them in the hallway! But not the hamper!

I gave up. I married him for better worse and dirty clothes

Quoting PISCIS29:

Quoting Two_Hearts:

hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:26 PM
My closest " I hate" is he showers at nite and leaves his shirts hanging up on the shower rod. This only irritates me because I'm short and look at eye level or lower for laundry and only find it when I'm peeing! I just put in this hamper for the next wash.
PISCIS29
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Yep same here. Heck all the bending over and picking up his clothes from every part of the house is starting to give me a nice ass anyways.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

tHis this this. I have hampers EVERYWHERE.

This has caused world war three four five and six in our home. He has hid them under the bed. Wtf. Thrown them in the hallway! But not the hamper!

I gave up. I married him for better worse and dirty clothes

Quoting PISCIS29:

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)