Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

it is official

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM
  • 7 Replies
It is official my marriage is over. Dh has told me that our relationship moved way to fast, he isn't in love with me, he needs to do him. I told him that if he is that in happy than leave. He looked at me and asked if a separation would be good. I have really been thinking about this and I have decided that I am done. I can't live like this anymore in a loveless marriage. He has also been talking to this girl who is supposedly just a friend. I just don't know. I do know he hasn't been out of the house in a month do to a major broken leg. I have questioned him about her and he says it is his friends ex who by the way still lives with his friend. He doesn't know her from Adam. But yet she knows my whole business. I have gotten into his Fb and read his convos with her and said something to him about it. I also found out that he deleted my from his Fb. Does he hate me that much? So tonight with his broken leg he hobbled out of the house with no crutches or anything and it was snowing. I yelled at him and told him that I didn't want to hear it when he is in pain or if he fell cause he is supposed to be keeping it up and elevated. I don't know where he went. I swear though if he went to see this girl I will severely hurt him. Btw we have three kids together. Idk if I am sad, hurt or angry. I just need to get on with the next step of my life to make my kids happy and me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
donnag013
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Well, bless your heart, you have a lot to deal with. Good luck with it all. It can and will be horrible for awhile, but htings will get better and you'll wonder why you felt you had to stay in a broken marriage for so long.

Gina1109
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Sorry mama you've got a selfish husband... Bump for you to get more advice :-)
lpanama
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Idk if I am sad, hurt or just plain angry
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I think it combination of everything. You feel betrayed and then some. Make sure you think wisely what you really want.
lpanama
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM
I know.for sure that I am done and going to the courthouse Monday especially if my feeling is right about what he is doing right now
cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:53 AM

((hugs)) i'm sorry :(

Nford2012
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Sorry your going through this Mama. Keep you head up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)