Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you meet your signficant other?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:00 AM
  • 74 Replies
How did you met your significant other?
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Proudmommy8388
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:13 AM

we met in 8th grade in english class lol

LilrockerMama
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:18 AM
In high school. I was a freshman he was a senior we had biology together. Then my friend dated His friend so...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous2u
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Online. Blackplanet to he exact.
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:24 AM

I was visiting family in England for Christmas 1985.  He was my cousin's best friend and we met in my Aunt's kitchen.  We've been together ever since.

mefingas
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:26 AM
College dorms. He lived right next door
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beffy1215
by Beth on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:43 AM
A college party
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ninjascreenname
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Online. :)
sydjademom24
by Rachel J on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:35 AM
2 moms liked this
I was adopted as a baby. At 18 a private investigator located my birth parents. Numbers, addresses...ect. The number for my birth mom was her next door neighbors house...she didnt have a phone. The very first time I called some guy answered..i asked for my mom. when I went there to visit I met my moms neighbor and their 3 sons. The first time I was only there for a week, but the second time I came back for a few months. The neighbors were having a graduation party for the youngest boy. At the party I started talking with the middle brother....we were inseperable from that moment on. We realized a couple months later while talking that he was the one that had answered the phone the first time I had called to talk to my birth mom. Weve been married for 10 years. I fully believe it was fate, meant to be, written in the stars. He's my soul mate. I tell him all the time the only good thing that came out of meeting my birth mom was him. :)
mattiehatter
by Mary on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I met him at work. He was the new aid on the floor and we were taking bets on how long he would last (guys usually didn't last long at the facility we worked at). The first time he saw me he thought I was pissed and that was hot to him (I had been awake less than an hour). He's 13 years older than I am so we joke that I pick guys up in the old folks home. 

briebaby123
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

We met online and started talking, and our first date together, we ended up cuddling while watching movies together. He wanted to see me even though I was still sick.
As I lay there, I could picture him as an old man, me seeing him as an old man assured me that this was my soul-mate. We're great together, and I wouldn't have it any other way :]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)