Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you meet your signficant other?

Posted by   + Show Post
How did you met your significant other?
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Replies (51-60):
Serenity7
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Blind date

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Walmart parking lot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Sorry, I explained the where but not the how. I was seeing a guy, A. A did not have a car so he relied on his cousin for rides. We were to meet at Walmart so A could come to my house and hang out with me and my sisters. Instead of his cousin, Michael brought him. I immediately crushed on Michael. Because of A, Michael was around me a lot and my feelings intensified. I eventually ditched A because he was a loser, then Michael asked me out.
weezer_cookie
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:02 PM
College, we met through a mutual friend. I always thought he was super cute but he was dating someone else. A few years later, they broke up and months after that, we started dating.
all4Andrea
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM

9th grade algebra :)

MiniMax
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I met my husband whe nwe worked at the same place... and we started dating.

CafeMom Tickers
emarin77
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM

for 2 years before marriege

jaelynntanamom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM

We met through my dad lol I was 16 and he was 23 when we met and my dad didn't like that so we couldn't be together then SO moved away :( he came to visit my dad and we started talking again and got together and have been since

Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM

In the 6th grade.

AAubrey829
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:46 PM

We actually went to high school together but I did not know him. We had a really big high school and I moved there my freshmen year so I didn't know a lot of people. Anyways.. we actually met through my best friend during Christmas break from college. We were just friends for about 6 months and then later started dated and have been together ever since then. We will be together 7 years this year and married for 4!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)